lxxiii.

̶ ̶ lxxiii. AESTHETICALLY PLEASING. 

there are times when i'm a soft garden that sits outside your balcony dancing along to the tune of the chimes that the wind creates on days where the sun engulfs the ground with nothing less than peppered kisses. my heart strings that over time have sewed themselves back together strum like a guitar and i belch out the most beautiful hallelujah that the ocean itself has ever heard. there are plucked thorns bleeding out on the floor and new roses bloom from the tips of my lashes that cup a stain glass that can't even be held by the sturdiness of church walls.

these are the days that i found myself most beautiful. unstoppable. where i look in the mirror and the reflection makes echoes that don't scream for help but whispers of forgiveness. days that i forget about the past that has chiseled me out into the sculpture that stands today and i'm wondered, lost into the future that holds potential of new beginnings that one could never fathom could be in reach.

i fall asleep with hope of a new world being in the palm of my hands as the sunrise greets us with something more than just another day.

mind forgetful of times like this that i wish would stay.