C H A P T E R | 3

(( ^^ Alpha Jax ))

??? POV

The attack will be a lot sooner than I thought. I planned for my men to attack the heart of the house, the Luna. Yet, for some reason, I feel strange about this, like something is going to happen. I sighed and continued the plan. It's going to be harder than I expected.

I walked down to the main floor of the Packhouse, pushing through the crowds of pity. They have no right to look or feel for me that way. It's mocking when they feel empathy for the Alpha who just lost his everything- his only son. I don't even remember who the mother is anymore, too many times I've fvcked a she-wolf.

My son was only 7 when he died, at the hands of the Pack we're attacking. A stupid fvcking omega killed him- A little boy! Is everyone in the Pack such God damned sickos? MY LITTLE BOY- A SEVEN-YEAR-OLD IS DEAD BECAUSE OF AN OMEGA!!

I whimpered at the thought. I definitely haven't been the same without him, he was the only thing keeping me stable. I miss him more than anything, I miss my kid. That's something I thought I'd never do- miss someone.

Hera's POV

I hurried downstairs as I heard the breakfast bell ringing. Hopefully, I'm not late like I have been for the past month.

Once I got there, all the seats were taken and there weren't any plates left. I sighed and went to go back to my room to mope, but someone called out my name. Immediately, I turned around and saw Luke and Connor waving over at me. A huge smile stretched across my lips with I saw them, that I ran over and slid onto Connor's lap.

As I was eating, he put his lips to my ear, "Why didn't you tell me you and Alpha Jax had a thing?" I choked on the food, how did he know? I harshly gulped the eggs down and went to talk, "I will kill him if you want me to," he spat,

"Connor, that was so long ago-"

"But it still happened! You cheated on me for him,"

"What are you talking about?" I tried to dodge admitting, but that didn't work,

"The entire Pack knows what happened. Don't try to cover up. You're lucky I love you and believe you," he murmured and started to kiss my nape. I'm very glad he loves me because I love him too,

"He started it, I ended it. No strings attached." I told him confidently. He nodded and pushed his lips further down my spine, sending shivers. I shifted around, trying to get more comfortable. Accidentally, I pinched his arm, getting him to stop. I was lucky enough he let me have his food, but the way he acted around me lately was so protective and sexual.

I ate half of the food before I saw Alpha Jax, he glared at me while drinking his coffee. I felt Connor growl underneath me. "I will kill him."

"Calm down, Babe," I grabbed his hand and soothingly caressed it. Since he still wasn't calming down, I kissed his hand and held it close to my face, "Connor, calm down."

I noticed Alpha Jax was still glaring at me, so I thought of a plan. I smirked and turned around, facing Connor, "We should have some fun," I bit my lip and nuzzled my lips to his ear, "Right... Now," I gently nibbled on his ear lobe, making him chuckle. A low growl was heard, presumably where Jax was. I gently unbuttoned his jeans as I kissed him, I goofily smiled against his lips. We were such teenagers, but adult versions. Luke got up and ruffled my hair before heading out to the back, such a weirdo.

I continued my plan, making out with Connor. I could feel Jax's horrid glare seeping into wherever Connor touched. The feeling of bliss he gave me was like flying into Neverland, mesmerizing. I loved Connor and I always will, he's such a sweetheart and humble man, no other person is like him.