C H A P T E R | 35

Hera's POV

The guys drank all night, I couldn't relax. They were so loud, I wasn't able to sleep. I really need to tell Dante to be quiet, but it took me like five minutes to find a comfortable position. Ugh. I'll love this baby to death, but I don't want to carry it anymore. 

After ten minutes of fighting with myself, I decided to mind link him. 'Could you please keep it down? I'm trying to sleep.' I asked through the link. I could smell the alcohol. 

'You should come drink with us.' He replied. I sighed, shoving the pillow in my face. I'm so glad wolf pregnancies are only five months and not nine, I would scream if I had to deal with this for an additional four months. 

"UGH!" I growled, swinging my legs up and off the bed. I can't believe he's making me do this. I marched down to the living room, not caring that I was in shorts, then stood in front of his little group. Empty bottles clouded the room, shot glasses spilled on the island. I growled, crossing my arms and looking down at them. "Be quiet!" I yelled impatiently. 

"Come here, baby. Sit on my lap for a minute." Dante slurred, reaching out to me. I sighed, walking towards him and laying back on his chest. "You should have a couple drinks with us." He murmured into my ear.

"I can't! I'm pregnant!" I growled, punching him in the chest. He frowned and put the bottle up to my lips, "No D-"

"One sip couldn't hurt." He stated, pushing the bottle up. There's nothing I'd like more than to drink and ease up the pain and stress, but I'm going to keep my baby as safe as possible, nothing will harm it.

"Dante stop!" I sighed, putting the bottle to his own lips. "I am trying to keep the baby as healthy as possible, okay?" I admitted, laying back on the couch. I was overly tired, it wasn't even funny. 

"Okay, baby. Just go to sleep. My friends already did." He chuckled, pointing at a pile of bodies on the floor. I smiled, grabbing the blanket from the end of the couch and laying down. I watched as Dante finished off the bottle, then stood up. "I have to pee, then I'll come lay down with you. Okay, baby?" I nodded, trying to get comfortable. 

There were a couple of pluses from being pregnant. When I get bored, I can just poke my belly and I get unbored. I was about four weeks pregnant, so I had a small bump. I was excited. I wanted this baby more than I've wanted anything before. I looked a little over than a month's pregnant belly. I had about twenty or so more weeks until it's out. How can I wait that long? I'm the world's most impatient person!

I almost fell asleep but then Dante stupidly came and plopped down on me. I groaned and pulled the blanket up, "I was almost asleep..." I yawned, covering him with the blanket. He smiled and dug his face into my belly.

"Hey, Hera?" His voice rang in my ears. I nodded, playing with his hair. "Goodnight," 

"Good night,"

Dante's POV

I woke up, still a bit tipsy. I don't get hungover, never have. I was laying on Hera's baby bump as she played on her phone. "Morning, sleeping beau- Wait!" She laughed, then took a picture of me. "Your hair is... Hilarious!" I pushed up from my arms, trying to look at her phone. 

"What's wrong?" I asked, rubbing my eyes and stretching. Her small hands reached up and rubbed my abs.

"Absolutely nothing." She smiled, pulling me back down for a longing kiss. 

"Mmm, we have to get these idiots out first." I laughed against her smile, pointing to my drunk friends. She smiled, brushing my hair with her soft fingers,