C H A P T E R | 23

Dante's POV

As it turned nightfall, my soldiers and I shifted then invaded their borders. Staying silent as we took out the patrol. The bastards from this Pack deserve what's coming. If they want to hurt her, I'll hurt them. It's my policy. I grabbed a guard and pinned him down by his throat, "Where is Connor Wilson?" I growled, slowly scratching up his stomach. Blood pooled around him, but I wasn't going to kill him. I was saving the kill. He pointed to the window, shaking and cowering in fear. I nodded but kept my face close to his, "Go home and don't tell anyone about this!" I ordered in my Royal Echo. In seconds, he ran to the Packhouse.

I stalked my way towards the window he pointed to, climbing to it. It was only the second floor, so it wasn't a hard climb. The window was even open. Stupid kid. I saw him laying in bed, blonde hair sprouting from beside his arm.

'So he can have affairs but she can't? D!ck!' Kronos growled, causing me to grow angry. I felt like a creep, staring them out like this.

I waited until my men mind-linked me, telling me they were ready. When they did, I burst in and pinned him down like I did with the guard less than ten minutes ago. The chick was about to scream, but my men ran in and pinned her down too, holding her mouth shut. "How dare you- How fvcking dare you!" I growled, pushing my nails into his throat. His eyes told me it all. He was terrified. "How dare you start those things about her? I am going to kill you, you do realize that?" I taunted, tightening my grip on his neck, "But, I'm not going quick, I'll slowly cause you to bleed out by all the wounds I'm giving you. I'll tear your chode off, then force you to eat it. I'll kill you in every way I can. I'm going to rip every one of your teeth and nails out individually. I'm going to kill you." I growled. This bastard has to pay, he is a lying, dumbass, idiot.

He opened and closed his mouth rapidly, thinking of a comeback. "Uh- Ask her if it's a chode when she's riding it!" He snapped with a smirk. I pinched him, blood gushing down his nose. I held his ear pulling it up,

"Has she ever called you 'Daddy' ?" I whispered before ripping his ear off. He let out a strained whimper, his eyes losing fear and being replaced by anger.

I threw him off the bed, then stomped on his legs, breaking them instantly. I growled as his b!tch got loose and threw a lamp at me, which I caught. I swiftly popped the guy's shoulder, then knocked the blonde out.

This is going to be fun.

Hera's POV

After a day without Dante, I woke up again as the front door opened. I got up, thinking it's him, but felt my heart race as I heard the click of a gun. Okay... That was weird. I slowly made my way to the main area, where I heard the noise, but nothing was there.

'Mate isn't here.' Meridia growled, crawling in from the back of my mind, 'Mate should be here and protect us. Why isn't mate here yet?'

'I don't know-'

'Go hide! Male in here- not mate!' I ignored her, then continued to look through the house. I have to protect it. It is, after all, my home too. Some creep is lurking around the house, probably snatching some things.

I slowly and quietly made my way downstairs, coming in contact with a dark silhouette. Very slowly and quietly, I made my way up to the intruder. Once I caught a whiff, I knew it was a rogue. What scared me was how he got into the castle without anyone noticing him coming upstairs. What did he want from us?

I jumped on him, getting him in a stealthy attack. I heard a throaty growl before punching him in the jaw. When I heard another click, my heart raced and I didn't know what to do. I hoped that Dante would just walk in and help me, but to no avail. The gun was pointed to my head, leaving me in a horrifying state of shock. I yelped as the man slammed the end of the gun to my face three times.

'If there's a break in (which won't happen) there's a button in the bedroom, behind the painting. It will alert the guards and they'll escort you out.'

Immediately, I bolted to the bedroom. It took a few struggles to get my feet up, but I managed to run. I almost forgot what Dante had written me before he left. My heart raced as my feet moved by themselves, bursting to the bedroom. I was scared, the bedroom had no door to lock, it was only a sheet blocking itself from the rest of the upstairs.

I pulled the painting off the wall, revealing a small red button enclosed with a glass box. I smashed it, then slammed my fist on the button. I shivered as thick metal walls enclosed me, I didn't even know there were such things in the house. A loud ringing and red lights startled me a bit. Why would Dante have this stuff in his house? I understand that he's wealthy and has enemies, but this is a little excessive.

I covered my ears as the noise pierced my ears. Gently, I held the wounds and whimpered, why would someone do this? Blood rushed down my face and arm, only now I realized that I had a small cut and purple bruises on my wrist. Whoever did that is going to pay. Maybe it was one of my old friends, but I just didn't realize. What if someone hates me so much in this Pack or Kingdom that they just wanted to kill me? I hope it's just a big misunderstanding, I don't want anyone to die.

-

I jolted as the big metal wall broke open, revealing my beautiful mate. His eyes held fear and anger as I shook, putting my arms out for him to hug me. With the big metal walls, I couldn't smell or feel Dante's presence. His big strong arms comforted me as he whispered Spanish words in my ear, "Lo Siento mucho, no debería haberme ido, mi flor. Soy tan estúpido, un jodido idiota! Está bien, cariño, Estoy aquí ahora. No te Estoy dejando.(I'm so sorry, I should not have left, my flower. I'm so stupid, a fvcking idiot! It's okay, darling, I'm here now. I'm not leaving you.)" I slightly smiled. I had absolutely no idea what he was saying, but it made me feel better.

"I was so scared. I tried taking him down, but I'm too weak-"

"Don't ever try that again! If I-" He paused as he looked at me sternly, "If I lost you Hera, Mi Hermosa flor, I couldn't continue to be the way I am. You don't understand how hard I tried to be happy when my son died, but when I met you, you helped me forget. No words can say how much you mean to me. If you want to hear anything at any time, just tell me." He let me know. I trust him with my everything, and now, I think- I know that I love him. I'm too scared to tell him because I'm worried he doesn't feel the same.

He gently wiped the blood away from my lips, then left a lingering kiss. I felt all of the pain go away in that moment. That small, yet precious, moment. If kisses could kill, I'd be long gone. He flipped us, so that I was under, then slowly laid down. His big hands ran down my small frame, causing me to shiver. Our lips battled hard for dominance, but in the end, he won.

We pulled away gasping for air- each other's air. I could feel his lust radiating off of him, but he stopped and sat up. I frowned, I really like kissing him and possibly leading to something else. His face held undeniable lust, but mine probably did too. "We can't-"

"Why not?" I sounded desperate, but I was. I craved him.

"Our sexual needs are too different. I'm into stuff you can't handle. I like pain, well, causing it. I'm into teasing, taunting, then hard and rough fvcking. I was holding back so much in the cave, yet I still managed to hurt you-"

"I liked it," I murmured. His eyes flashed purple. Lust.

"We're not having sex in a time like this."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be sure to-
Vote

Comment

Favorite

and Follow!!

~~~ Mia <3 <3