C H A P T E R | 15

Hera's POV

I woke up, his head resting on my collarbone. I smiled and gently pulled the cover up, just to his back. His strong arms were wrapped around my waist and his face was dug into my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair, kissing his forehead. As if he could feel my stare, his eyes fluttered open, gazing into mine. A weak smile spread across his face, causing me to feel happy. "Morning," his voice was low, husky, and sexy,

"Morning," I cupped his cheek and looked into his sea blue eyes. I felt like I was lost in the ocean, they were so dang pretty. He was the most outstanding male I had ever see in my life, gorgeous, sexy, sweet, generous- what wasn't he?

"You're drooling," he joked and wiped the corner of my lips. My face went bright red, that was overly embarrassing. I pulled him up a little higher, then dug my face in the crook of his neck, hugging him.

"You're so warm-"

"You mean hot? Sexy? Amazing?" he chuckled and hugged me back.

"Well... yes. But your temperature is warm and I'm cold." I smiled. He rolled over, pulling me into him. His warmth invading me as he sorta spooned me.

"This is my fifth favorite position," he murmured against my head. I'm such a perv,

"What are your first four?" I giggled, bringing his hand up to kiss it. He flipped me, so I was facing him, then kissed my forehead,

"My first is when I'm between your thighs, fvcking you. My second is when you'll be on me like a cowgirl. The third is my face between your thighs. Fourth will be your mouth around my-"

"Okay! Wait, how would you know? We haven't even... yeah..." I mumbled nervously. He chuckled and brought me back into his chest,

"Wild guess, Mi Amor. If I'm affected just by touching your waist, I think it'll be stronger when we're completely naked and-"

"OKAY! I get it!" My face flushed as his grip tightened around my back. I gently slid my hands behind his torso, tracing the large scar I found last night. How did he get that? It looked like it really hurt and was deep.

"Don't." His voice was so quiet, almost like a sniffle. I immediately pulled away and held his jaw,

"What happened?" I asked, gazing into his saddened orbs. He looked away, making me growl. "Please keep your eyes on me," I smiled as he peered through his teary eyes, looking back at me.

"I don't want to remember." He muttered, making my heart ache for him. Whatever it was must have been seriously bad. I nodded and kissed his cheek,

"I understand, Mon Amour." It was strange to call Dante that, it was technically my and Connor's thing. I think it's cute how Dante and I say the same thing but in different languages.

"You should teach me, French. I'll teach you Spanish," he genuinely smiled and tucked strands of hair behind my ear, causing me to blush.

"I'd like that." I murmured and trailed my fingerpads on his buff body. He was completely sexy- have I said that before?

Dante came back with a thermometer, he wants to know if I'm still 'sick' or not. "Open." I was very hesitant on opening my mouth, not having brushed my teeth yet. He looked around my mouth, making weird faces, he's so strange. "What are you doing?" I asked,

"Wondering how the Hell my d!ck is supposed to fit in there." I slapped his chest as he laughed. Why does he have to make everything so sexual?

"Just put the thermometer in my mouth and leave me alone." I puffed and crossed my arms. I was laying down and Dante was straddling me. He was very heavy, not in fat but complete muscle. He was stronger than the wall Trump's going to build.