C H A P T E R | 17

Dante's POV

I threw everything up, even my blood. Hera went to get a doctor, she was right about me needed to get this drained. Everything hurt, I was completely sore. The puke was dark red and black, it was disgusting. It smelled worse than anything I've ever smelled before, just the smell alone would make me throw up. The doctor rushed in, followed by Hera. I groaned and covered myself with a towel, then proceeded to stand up. The look of pure terror was flushed on Hera's face and all I wanted to do was hold her and tell her it's okay. We started walking down to the infirmary, I was throwing up on the way. Hera provided a plastic bowl for me. I've never felt this sick before, it was horrible- I feel bad for the humans who had to deal with this.

Hera's POV

I cleaned up the bathroom as he was getting the wolfsbane drained from him. There was a lot of blood in the shower, more blood on the floor, most blood in the toilet. His throw up was scarily red and black. I was utterly and overly worried for him, I don't want anything bad to happen, we just met.

As I was waiting patiently for the doctor, Dante's phone got a call from an unknown number. I don't know what to do, should I snoop? No, it's probably private business. But what if it's an urgent message? UGH! I hate having to decide!

'What if it's another girl?' Meridia nagged. I growled and answered immediately. If he's cheating on me, I'd wait until he's healthy, then make him sick again. 

"Hello?" I said in my sweetest voice. A deep breath was heard on the other line, then a small chuckle,

"Hey, kiddo. Where's Mr. Big Guy?" Jax! I smiled as I heard his voice again, it's been too long,

"He's um... In the hospital-"

"Why? What happened? Do you need me to come and get you?" he asked, making me sigh. Always jumping to conclusions,

"No, no. I'm okay. There was a breach and-" As I was speaking, the door opened, revealing a nervous doctor. I need to see Dante! "I'm sorry, I have to go. Call me later!"

"Wait-" I hung up and rushed to the doctor. I need answers and I need them before I start flipping tables and couches. I don't want anything bad to happen to him. 

"Prince Alpha Bluewood should be alright. He summons you to his room though, room 289." He said sternly. I nodded and locked up behind us,

"How long should he be sick for?" I asked, walking to the infirmary with him,

"Not all of the wolfsbane was removed, but it should be a couple of days. Is that alright?" I nodded again, then took off to where he was staying.

I knocked, then slowly opened the door that led me to his room. His scent was everywhere, I was getting way overwhelmed by it. I walked in, revealing a familiar slutty face in the room, "Liana." I growled tauntingly. Her blonde hair whipped to the side as she sat at the edge of his bed, where I should be. I hate her- I haven't hated someone this much in a long time, but I hate her.

"What did you do to him?" She scoffed, making my blood boil. Her voice was more annoying than a kettle,

"He saved my fvcking life. That's what happened!" I stepped closer to her, pulling her to the wall. My anger was bottled up and I just needed to release it, but not here. I placed my nose to hers and let my canines grow, "Dante can't protect you again, wimp. Leave before I fvcking kill you!" I spat at her in a scarier version of my voice. I even scared myself a bit, I've never sounded like that before.

Liana hung her head before leaving. I walked beside Dante while he was gazing at me with a smile, then sat on the chair beside him. I held his hand and brushed his hair back, I love his face. "So... How're you feeling?" I asked, leaning back.

"Honestly, I feel like sh!t and I want to die, but I'm fine. I need to examine something today," He said, straining to sit up. I quickly held his back and helped him get comfortable,

"You need to relax, okay. Let me take care of everything just until you're better." I suggested, causing to furrow his perfectly shaped brows.

"No. Not yet. Just- help me up and get me to our room." I put my hand on his chest, stopping him from whatever he was trying to do.

"You need to stay here. You're badly injured- Look! You've already ripped your stitches!" I sight and placed my hand on his bloody neck. He scoffed and crossed his arms,

"It doesn't even hurt- Ow!" He groaned as I punched him,

"Oh, but that does? Please just let me restitch your neck so you can heal. When my punches don't hurt, maybe you'll be able to come back," I urged. He sighed but placed his hand on mine, which was holding his neck. Sparks erupted everywhere, I was addicted to him.

"Your punches will always hurt," he mumbled, making me giggle. I traced his facial features with my index finger as he made funny faces. Only the Moon Goddess knows how thankful I am for him.

I smiled as he scootched and patted the bed beside him. He's the biggest goof I've ever met. I shook my head and grabbed a thread and needle, making him groan. I straddled his hips, then gently kissed his cheek before sewing him back up. I would have taken the shot, but he dove faster than I could imagine.

-

When I woke up, I was beside Dante in his hospital bed. "See, you woke her up!" A low, sexy voice grumbled. I knew it was Dante just by the effect it had on me. I lifted my head up and lazily rubbed my eyes, looking around the room. The light made my eyes sting, but I didn't mind, I like the warmth it gave me. I saw his parents sitting on the couch beside the bed, his mother was holding his hand. I laid back on Dante, listening to the beating of his heart and the vibrations of his manly voice.

-

I helped out of the hospital bed, then walked him to the bathroom. He just wanted to brush his teeth, I didn't blame him. Throwing up a slimy, thick, black substance for twenty minutes straight would be horrible to taste over and over again.

I kissed him gently as I was about to leave, but he gripped onto my wrist and pulled me in. A wave of sparks erupted as he held me close, "That's all? Just one kiss?" He pouted like a child, taunting me. I sighed and went to kiss his cheek, but he turned his head so I kissed his lips. I have to say that I'm pretty glad he did that, I'm obsessed with his lips. So soft, sweet, plump, gentle... Who wouldn't want that?

My hands, instinctively, went to his jaw and nape. I moaned as he pulled me back onto his hips, briefly licking my lips. He laid down, holding my waist and bringing me close. He tasted so masculine yet sweet at the same time. His large hands pushed me directly onto his hips, then played with the waistband of my leggings. He's so dominant and sexy.

I moaned as he cupped my butt under my leggings. His fingers played with the lacy rim of my panties, pulling at the enticing fabric. I can't do this, not yet. 

I pulled away and set his hands to his side. "I-I'm sorry. I can't- not here," I mumbled. The look on his face said it all, he was disappointed, angry, sad, and completely horny. He nodded and looked away from me. His jaw clenched and his beautiful purple eyes were closed. His eyes were purple, that only happened when wolves were turned on. I only noticed now how hard he was.

"Get off and out of here before I do something you'll regret." His voice was cold, scary in its own way.

I quickly hopped off, grabbing my stuff from the chair, then looked back at him, "I'm sorry, but please be careful, okay. If you need me, call me. I'll come and see you tomorrow," I told him, but he never looked back at me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be sure to_

Vote 

Comment

Favorite

and Follow!

 - Mia <3