C H A P T E R | 20

WHAT HAPPENED-----

- A lot of sex... Three times I think, plus oral stuff...

Hera sorta... Marked Dante.

Hera's POV

I did it. I accepted our bond. I honestly thought he'd mark me back, but when I woke up, I was alone in our bed. I was in complete pain, all over. The rocks that pierced into my skin had healed, but the pain on my butt hurt. I didn't think he was into that type of stuff, but it turned me on so much. My butt stung, just to the point where I couldn't lay down on my back. I flipped over onto my belly, then went back to sleep.

I woke up again and gentle hands glided across my back, then slid the blanket off. I knew it was Dante, I could smell him. Now, he had a sweeter scent to him, my scent. I gasped as he slid my soft shorts down to my thighs, then a cool gel was spread onto my butt, easing my pain immediately. "I shouldn't have hurt you like that," he whispered, momentarily kissing the dip of my back. I felt him gently glide my underwear and shorts back up, then he covered me with the blanket, "but, I'm still angry at you, you shouldn't have marked me without my permission." His tone was serious, almost scary.

I heard him go into the bathroom, then turn the shower on. I felt like such a creep, just listening to was he was doing. It soothed my pain though, just knowing where he was. I knew I was stronger, I felt it. I absorbed some of Dante's Royal Alpha blood.

After his shower, I sat up, wincing and moaning in pain. I heard him yell, "God, I look like a fvcking idiot!" then storm out of the bathroom. He just stared at me, opening and closing his mouth. I walked away, my heart stung. It hurt to know that he cared more of his appearance than this 'relationship'. Why did I ever trust him? Why didn't I leave earlier? Why am I such an idiot? Obviously, he wouldn't want a mark, he has the appearance of a macho mafia man. He won't flaunt a stupid mark, from a stupid side chick, around his co-businessmen.

Dante's POV

I felt horrible, I just cussed her out. But she shouldn't-ve marked me, it should be both of our decision. I can't go to meetings like this, I'll look like a complete dufus if I do. But that night with Hera was unimaginable, she's so perfect. She pleased me more than any other skank ever could, Hera's just skilled like that.

I walked out into the kitchen, hoping to find some cereal or something. All I found was Hera, clutching her chest and crying out on the terrace. My heart clutched at that sight, I really hurt her. It's not my fault- She's the one who marked me without my permission. Honestly, I have to admit that I love being under her name. It makes me hers.

I sat on the red chair in the living room, then put some earphones in. I don't want to hear her crying anymore, it tugs at my heartstrings. I blasted some hardcore rock music, I just need to focus on my paperwork. I felt around my jaw as I leaned further into the chair. Jeez, I really need to shave. It's been a good month or so.

I felt the cool gust of wind, knowing Hera is in the same room as me. Instead of taking an earbud out and looking at her, I kept all of my attention to my paperwork. I just realized I haven't gotten much done, just the name of my Pack and the date.

Hera's cold hand ripped my earphones out and crossed her arms. I looked up angrily, it was a good song, "Are we going to talk about it or what? You just going to ignore me forever?" She asked bitterly. I sighed and pushed the earbud back in,

"We have nothing to talk about," I spat out, but she just placed my papers on the table beside me. "W-" Her lips smashed onto mine as she held my jaw. I incoherently moaned, instinctively wrapping my arms around her waist,