C H A P T E R | 19

Dante's POV

I could have taken her right then and there, but something stopped me. My stupid work phone. I seriously hate that phone, it's ruined so many moments, I need to get rid of it. There's nothing I'd like to do more than to finish what Hera and I started. She even wanted to! Unlike before when she didn't even want to be in the same room as me.

The call was mainly about the hunters who got in my territory. They caught two, but they both refused to speak, even after the torture they had endured. The two huntresses that they caught will be placed for trial in less than 72 hours. If they survive until then, that is. I've taught my men to be ruthless when it comes to danger, they won't stop until limbs are severed.

-

When I got back to Hera, I threw my keys, phone, and wallet on the table before joining her on the couch. I gave her a quick kiss, then pulled her into my arms, "Sorry for the way I acted earlier, I- Uh. I'm just pretty... Horny?" She mumbled, blushing hard,

"You don't have to tell me, I can smell it," I smiled, looked at what she was doing on her phone. She was texting a huge group chat, maybe 30 people were texting at the same time. I observed as she left the chat and went to her memories. Most of it was her and her EX, making me angry. But I soon gained happier when she started deleting the ones with him. Her thumb hovered over one like she was contemplating deleting it. I noticed a certain picture in her memories. It was of me, sleeping. If she couldn't be any cuter. She grabbed the neatly folded blanket from the edge of the couch, then laid her head on my lap. "What are you doing?" I sucked in a breath, looking away from the beautiful woman laying on me.

"Getting comfortable. Since we're not doing anything tonight, I'm just going to lay here all night-" With that, I picked her up and dashed into our room. 

Hera's POV

My plan worked. I thought of just getting him in an uncomfortable position so he'd get up and stop being so lazy. It's his birthday and there's absolutely no way we're just staying home and doing nothing, it's so sad. Dante rushed downstairs, wearing shorts and a tight white T, "Get changed. We're going on a hike." 

"Fun." I smiled and dashed upstairs. 

-

I bent down to ty my shoe, but Dante stalked up behind me and grabbed my hips. I little mewl escaped from my lips as he rubbed my butt, "You almost ready?" He asked, oblivious to my intense pleasure.

"I-I just need to grab the bag, then we'll head out," I told him, causing him to chuckle,

"I'm taking the bag-"

"It's your birthday, I'll take the bag," I kissed his cheek and went to grab the large backpack from the dining table, but it was already on his shoulders,

"I'm taking it, that's final." He held my chin so gently, then placed a feathery kiss on my lips. I blushed hard, that was such a random act of cuteness. Connor never treated me like Dante does. I just wanted to be in Dante's hold forever because I know I'm safe. Sometimes I feel like the rose in Beauty and the Beast. I'm a delicate and very beautiful flower and Dante is the strong cage who protect me.

We snuck to the garage, it was full of- Camaros, Challengers, BMWs, SUVs, Mercedes Benzs, Ferarris, Corvettes. They had hundreds just lined up and ready to be used. He took me to a secret room, bigger trucks and sexier cars lined up. I noticed two quads. A big one, probably Dante's, and a smaller one, probably Darien's. 

Dante tossed me a helmet, then got on the quad, "What about you?" I asked while swinging my leg around the seat and sitting behind him,

"I only have one helmet. I have sunglasses anyway," he pressed a few buttons on his control pad, then the garage door opened and he rimmed the engine. "Hold onto me tightly, okay?" I nodded and wrapped my arms around his hard torso. Damn, he's so sexy!

I traced his abs as we drove past hundreds of trees and little streams. Everything in his Pack was so nice and beautiful. In my old Pack, everything was wilting and dull, but everything here's bright and so lively. 

Once we stopped, Dante slid off then helped me down. It was a surprise on how I got up there, it's definitely meant for people standing 6ft or taller. I'm only about 5'7. Dante's super tall though, maybe 6'4. He's definitely one of the tallest men I know, but he's my number one. I stretched as Dante took his camera out. He's a very skilled photographer, he could make the dullest scene happy and artistic. I've even noticed some paint and brushes in his room, stocked beneath the bed. He's just a cute, cuddly, sexy, kind, artistic soul.

He tapped my shoulder, then handed me a large bouquet of dark red flowers. I stood back, unknowing what to say. He keeps surprising me, I love this side of him. "Did you know that deep red carnations meant lust and affection?" He asked, kissing the side of my head,

"Where do I put these? I don't want them to die," I mumbled, nuzzling into his chest,

"Put them on the quad. I'll get someone to take them to our home," He said, a smile stretching to his cheeks. I loved the way he said 'our home'. I gently stood on my tip toes and left a feathery kiss on his cheek.

-

Once we got three-quarters of the way up, I was almost out of breath. It was a three-hour long hike, but very steep and rocky. Nonetheless, the summit was beautiful, so beautiful I never wanted to leave. I could faintly see the castle but could see almost the entire forest. Dante took his camera out, snapping a few pictures. I blushed hard when he took a picture of me, "Eres Hermosa, Mi Amor," he mumbled, cupping my cheek and lacing his forehead on mine. I soon became hot with lust as he kissed my shoulder, "Let's get to the top before sundown," he whispered, nibbling on my ear. 

Dante was right behind me and I quickly hopped to one rock from another. It was so fun, this was maybe my third time hiking. My first two were assessments for training, so I was more focused on winning to take in the view. 

-

As we were getting down, it started to pour rain. Everything was getting completely soaked, including me and Dante. He picked me up bridal style, then slid down the rocks into a cave. It was beautiful, crystals shining with the moon shining upon them. I smiled as Dante took a picture of it, kneeling and turning the camera. He's an artistic soul, what can I say.

He stood beside me, twirling strands of hair between his fingers. I leaned into his touch, cupping his jaw, "Your shirt is see-through," he murmured into my ear. My face flushed as I looked down, thank God I was wearing a bra,

"Yours is too," I poked his right nipple, making him smirk,

"I bet I could find yours with your clothes on," he bragged. I love a good challenge,

"Try me," I bit my lip, causing him to grin mischievously. He quickly scanned my chest, then placed his fingers right on my chest. What surprised me was that he found them, "H-how did you do that?" I asked, taking his hands off of my chest,

"I guessed," he shrugged and turned around, unpacking the bag, "We'll set up camp here tonight, then go home first thing in the morning, okay?" I reluctantly nodded, then placed my hand on the small stream of water. 

I went to turn around, but Dante gripped my hips and pulled me to him. I bit my lip, holding in my gasp, "We should play a quick game," he murmured, kissing down my back. I nodded and turned around, ogling over his bare torso. He's the strongest man I have seen in my life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT BIT IS A BOOK CALLED 'MATURE' 

DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ANUS AND UTERUS IS! (16+)

SEX HAPPENS, I'LL WRITE A QUICK REMINDER ON NEXT CHAP. LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!

Please be sure to-
Vote

Comment

Favorite

and Follow!! 

~ Mia <3 <3