C H A P T E R | 41

Hera's POV

At the meeting, Dante and I sat down in huge chairs. I couldn't help but feel nervous, I'm normally never with Dante when he goes to meetings. But now that I'm the Queen, I have a duty and I know that I have to be there and actively participate in conversations and decisions. I have to be there, I made a promise to Dante's mother, the old Queen, that I will be here for my world. This world will never cease to amaze and surprise me, Dante is still the biggest amazement I have encountered though. I love him with my body, heart, and soul to death. I don't know where I'd be right now without him.

I played with the rim of my shirt. The baby was still kicking and that was a small distraction for what I was supposed to do, but Dante always told me what was going on. All I know is that the meeting is about deals and war. Our Pack, the Royal Pack, wants to take over another territory for more space to build another Packhouse. Apparently, a lot of groups want to join our Pack and live here, I don't know why, but there's an entire file cabinet with groups who want to join. Dante needs me to sort through that later and judge who can and cannot come in, depending on their actions, qualities, number, intentions, and most recent Pack. I have whenever to do it, so I'll start when we're finished unpacking and get used to the new home. 

-

When we got back home, it was a little past lunch. Dante wanted to take a shower but decided to make me something to eat first, saying that the baby and I were much more important than his hygiene. I told him I could make it myself, but he didn't trust that and wanted to make me something special. I don't know what it is, but I trust he won't put anything bad in it, I know he wouldn't do anything like that. We also decided to get an ultrasound tomorrow to see the little baby that's growing, but no check which gender. I just want to be able to hold my baby can care for it, I want to love it with my everything and I will. I do.

After lunch, I decided to go through the boxes and take the important stuff out. I blushed hard when I pulled out Dante's 'amusing toys'. He had at least four handcuffs, six different types of whips, three gags, latex gloves, plugs, a camera, and ropes. I swiftly shoved everything back into the box, then took the condoms out. We need those. He had a box full of condoms, some wrapped up, some just garbage. I growled. These are from his other girls, not me. 

Dante rushed in after hearing my growl, then blushed profusely. "Uh, I can't really explain this, can I?" He chuckled, rubbing his nape. I blinked, wanting him to carry on with what he was saying. "I was younger... Aaandd... I don't know. I was a man whore." He admitted, sitting right beside me.

"I know," I mumbled, leaning on the wall. "I don't like this box," I added, sliding it towards him.

"I do, lighten up." He smiled, kissing my cheek, causing me to groan and scootch away.

"I don't and I won't. This is the stuff you used with the other girls," I pouted, crossing my arms and moping. 

"Hey, I'm sorry, baby. But if you tried out what I like, you might enjoy it. You liked when I slapped your *ss last time, just try it sometime." He said casually- How can he just freely talk about sex and his sexual fantasies?

"Not when I'm pregnant," I mumbled, getting up and putting that box in the very back of the closet, where no one will ever see it. Dante built us a walk-in closet with a small couch in the middle. Mirrors were all over the walls, but it fit our clothes and it worked perfectly. I just wish I could help build the house a little more than I did, I feel completely useless for the lack of help I was to Dante. But he still carried on and built us our home, even though I wasn't there to help in the slightest bit.

-

A couple of days went by and the house is completely done. Dante is taking me in for an ultrasound today since there were too many meetings in the past week. The baby has been kicking quite a lot this week too, but sometimes it gives me major cramps and it feels weird. I love he or she so much already, it's crazy!