C H A P T E R | 6

Dante's POV

I held the doorknob harder than I ever have as Hera leaned back and moaned. I could feel my wolf pressuring me to 'assist her' in any way, but I couldn't. Not yet, at least. My heartbeat stammered out of my chest, although I could only see her back, I knew what she was doing. I sighed and carefully closed the door. How am I supposed to carry her stuff in with a throbbing boner?

After I took care of the situation in my pants, I continued moving her furniture and belongings into my room where we will sleep together. There may be hundreds of other rooms, but I want her to stay with me.

As Hera walked out of the bathroom, my face tinged. I could smell her sweet aroma from between her legs, making me go crazy. My wolf itched to touch her, hold her, fvck her- he wanted to control.

I didn't even realize she was right beside me until she grabbed my cup of coffee, "Thanks for being considerate," she scoffed sarcastically,

"I didn't know if you even liked coffee," I replied honestly, "but help yourself," I smiled at her, hoping she would smile back, but she never did. She just walked away and slumped onto the couch. She reminded me so much of my son, I almost teared up. But, Royal Alphas never cry, not even in front of their mates or family.

"Dante?" She murmured my name. I loved the way my name rolled off her tongue. I looked up and smiled, "Who was the person who meant so much to you?" She questioned. I sighed and sat beside her,

"It was someone very close to me, someone I loved. Not a parent, no, a stronger bond than that." I paused and took a deep breath, "I'll tell you later," I took the coffee and drank some, then handed it back to her. Her phone rang and her smile lit up the room.

She dashed out, leaving me alone, angry, and confused. I saw who was calling her, it was her Ex. I listened to the conversation- she was saying such horrible things, rumors. She had no reason to say those things, but she did. She hated me, despised me, wanted to leave me.

Hera's POV

After calling with Connor, I felt a lot better. He always calmed me down, no matter what we were talking about. I was talking about Dante, he was talking about me. We both came up with a plan to leave and go back home tomorrow night, I will be home with everyone I love. It was such a douche move to force me and Connor to break up, I don't know why he'd be so cruel. After my shower, I started thinking about Connor and I couldn't stop. I thought of every inch of his body touching every inch of mine.

When I went back into the suite, I couldn't find him. I even walked all around in all the rooms I could find, he had a little kids room too. Maybe he's had this place since he was younger too?

I looked out the window, wondering what the weather was, but saw Dante standing under a tree. By the looks of it, he was wearing a white buttoned up collar shirt with gray jeans. She was kneeling down, hand on the ground, also holding his heart. I watched as he crumbled down, crying. I felt like I needed to console him, make him feel better, but I don't even know why he's crying.

A loud knock woke me from my thoughts, so I answered it. It was the Royal parents. I felt my mouth go dry before bowing, showing my respects, "Oh, Hello, Miss. Have you any idea where the Royal Alpha is?" The Queen asked. I gulped and nodded,

"He's- um, he's out by the trees down south, Your Majesty," I told her. She smiled and walked in, surveying the room. For a Queen, I thought she'd be wearing a goofy dress, but she was wearing a simple black silk dress. It looked gorgeous on her.