C H A P T E R | 49

Hera's POV

As I was slowly waking up, I felt Dante's protective arms wrap around my waist, holding me against his body. I slowly moaned as I felt something I liked, a lot, rested in between my thighs, completely hard. Oh, God... I was wearing a Calvin Klein thong, so there were only his sweatpants that separated our skin to skin access. "Baby, you really need to stop moving around." He grunted, pressing his lips to my shoulder. He slowly pulled his hips away, leaving me tingly.

"I liked it right there," I breathed out, turning around so I could face him. His hot breath fanned across my face, smiling as he gently kissed my soft lips. "You know what?" I mumbled, running my hand down his chest. His eyebrow perked as he smirked at me, "We should practice getting me pregnant... Just so we're ready... Again," I smiled, holding the side of his face close to mine, gazing into his eyes.

"Baby, not right now. I just... I don't want to fuck you next time, I want to make love to you." Cries. More baby cries. "I'll go get her,"

"No, no. You're as hard as wood. Take care of that while I stay with Aurora." I smiled, sitting up and stretching my arms out.

"Wait, just lay back down for a minute, she's going back to sleep," Dante whined, holding my hand. Reluctantly, I laid on my side, facing away from him as a joke, but I think that's what he wanted. He made a quick movement, then placed his hands on my waist, holding me close to his hard body. I gasped as I felt him bare, sliding between my thighs and resting beside my underwear, fvccckkk. "Just lay there, don't move around too much. I should calm down soon," He grumbled, brushing my hair from behind.

"Babe, I should go get Aurora," I mumbled, taking a deep breath as his breath quivered.

"Just lay down with me, she's not even crying anymore, baby girl." He kissed my shoulder, pulling me back into his warm body, his skin touching mine. I cherished that moment, being so close to him while his manliness is between my clenched thighs. That took major trust on his part, trusting that I won't backfire and make him fvck me like a rabid animal. "I love you," He mumbled, yawning before tugging the blanket back up to his chest.

"I love you too," I smiled, wiggling my bum a bit to get a bit more comfortable with his member laying right there, right between my thighs. Damn, it's so soft, I love it...

"Hera." He scolded, gripping my thigh. "Don't even start this."

"Babe, I want to fvccckkk!" I moaned, twisting around so I could face him. "You can't just lay there, humongous boner between my thighs and not want to fvck me."

"No, no. Mi Amor. I want to make love to you, not fvck. I want to try something new with you. I want to eat you out for hours, after your orgasm over and over again. I want you to sit on my face, mmm, so I can taste you better. I want it to be heated- lustful, not quick and hard like we usually go, I just want to try this out for once." He mumbled, shifting around. I noticed his hardness grow from between my legs. Oh, damn... That sounds absolutely amazing!

"Okay, we can definitely do that... I liked the part where you would eat me out though, that sounds great," I laughed, wrapping my arms around his nape, gazing at his beautiful frame.

"I'll only suck your p*ssy if you suck my d*ck," He chuckled, kissing the tip of my nose.

"I can definitely do that," I joked, snuggling further into his warmth. I love him so much. His skin is so warm, his scent is driving me crazy, his touch is intoxicating, his love is completely perfect. Everything this man can and will do is perfect, I know I will be with him until we both die- I'll die for him, I love him.

Dante called down to the Packhouse for a meeting. We didn't have sex, Aurora started crying again before anything even got started. I hopped down into my baby's room, then gently took her out of the crib, holding her small head close to my shoulder. "I love you," I smiled, holding her tiny hand. Christmas was tomorrow and I'm super excited, I'm overly happy to be with my first baby for her first Christmas.

Slowly but surely, Aurora fell asleep in my arms, big teal eyes becoming dopey as she dozed off into her dreams. "Sleep, sleep, slip into your dreams. Dream, dream, don't need to scream." I sang quickly, gently bouncing her as someone knocked on the door. In seconds, she was asleep, a small snore filling the room. "Good," I mumbled. Carefully, I closed the door to her bedroom, running downstairs to see who was at the door.

I opened the door, completely unexpecting the person who was there. "What are you doing here!?"

Dante's POV

The meeting isn't too important, I only called them down to reinforce the borders and train harder. I've gotten numerous warnings and sightings of hunters around the Pack in the past week, I don't know what they're plotting. Whatever happens, I know that they won't get in and won't be able to harm anyone in this Pack, especially Hera and Aurora.

This morning was absolutely amazing, but it wasn't perfect. It would have been perfect if we actually had sex instead of just teasing. But the Pack needs me right now and I won't fail my duties as king nor Alpha, I'd rather die than watch my Kingdom fall.

I'm excited about tomorrow, it's Christmas. This will be the first Christmas I will have with Hera and Aurora, this will be completely and utterly amazing. I got Hera somethings, even though we agreed not to.

Once I got home, I heard Aurora screaming her head off. "Hera?" I shouted, sprinting to my baby's room. I couldn't smell Hera anywhere. That worried me, a lot.

'Baby, where are you?' I asked through the link, opening the door to Aurora's room. Her face was dark red, rolling around in the crib.

"It's okay, Princess. Daddy's here," I lulled, picking her up and gently patting her back, "It's okay," I mumbled, creeping into my bedroom. "Baby?" I shouted, searching the house for her.

The entire damned house.

Every crevice and crack.

Every single inch.

Everywhere...

She's gone.

Gone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be sure to-
Vote

Comment

Favorite

and Follow!

~~ MIA <3