In Denial

Jimin's POV

She rejected me pretty bluntly. I really want to get her on our side. I really really want her to stay here.

"Why are you forcing her on that?" Taehyung said as he put an arm around me.
We are college buddies and like inseparable best friends.
" She's our best chance to locate the sights of smuggling and get things done. If only we can get her on our side that is."

Taehyung just stared at me as he kept nodding his head.
"What?" I asked
"I know what you really want Park Jimin. We aren't best buds for nothing. Don't try fooling me." He said as he walked away.

I sighed. Why did I expect him to buy what I said? It's obvious he would find out.
I pass by the transparent glass door and pass a smile like usual to her and as usual she does look at me and then looks away annoyed. I sigh and continue. Its been the same cycle for a week now. Maybe she's really forgotten me?

YOUR POV

Touching my earlobe, I rejected his offer telling him my family would be dissappointed in me.
A white lie.

Strange how even after rejecting him daily he still has me here and not behind bars. Not bad though. I have a nice bed to sleep on but everytime he passes by the door and gives me that smile gets me all fuzzy inside and the annoying part is I can't understand why?? Well there is something even weirder than this. I should be planning an escape or should have done that by now but here I am.
A week almost passed by yet I didn't make a single attempt. I first smirk at myslef, then a soft sad smile spreads across my face as I hang my head and look at the floor because I myself deep down knew why I didn't do anything.
I hated that life. I was just living that kind of life because I had too. Because that was the only way I knew how to live, yet I hated it. Ironic.

I lift up my head and stare at the transparent door and think. "Maybe I even got caught on purpose?" But without any further thinking my mind goes blank for a moment as I see jimin pass by. The same jimin but in a slightly different appearance.

OH!

JIMINS POV

I should wear my glasses today, too much paper work. I take out my glasses and put them on. Taking a glance at the mirror I realise how messy my hair is today, reminds me of my high school days when my hair was always messy due to soccer practice but I really don't have any time to properly fix them so I just rush out of the bathroom. Passing by the transparent door I glance at her and give her my usual smile and run further away.

Stop.

Her reaction was a bit different. She didn't look away this time, or did she?

"Jimin!! Meeting!!!" Taehyung called out to me and I began running again.