Jina's secret tactics

Your POV

Seeing Jina after so many years was a surprise. Even though I only knew her for a short time when we both modled for the school magazine. She was nice. Very sassy but nice. At that time she was known as the Princess and almost every guy had a crush on her. She was friends with Jimin since she was on the cheerleading team.
And now?
Now she's a Queen. A well known model and beauty..... as a part timer.

"I can totally grasp the idea of you being a model.... but a cop...?" It was strange. Jina was only into girlish stuff, she only did what appealed her.
"Tch. There was nothing I could do about it."
She sat on the table, putting her right leg over her left one. I don't how she managed that even though she was wearing a pretty tight skirt, even her shirt prettily hugged her curves.
A Nice way to seduce men with your uniform.
"You know how my family is full of cops. Since my good for nothing brother went abroad and did what he wanted, You can also say he ran away, my parents forced me become a cop. Even though I resisted they threatened me saying they'll throw away all my things and disown me." Jina finished her story and wiped a fake tear with her finger.

Then she turned to me. Her grin as wide as it could go. She moved in closer to me and said, "So I heard Jimin is in a bad mood... or should I say he's only in a bad mood because of you."
I stared at her face ," Because of me?"
Cupping my face with both her hands she gave me a sympathic look ,"You wouldn't know since you grew up like that but don't worry I'll help you out."

Some other officers stared at us and I could hear a few of them saying something like,"So what? We should atleast say it. She has a bitch, cold face b--" I blocked them out.

I nodded at her with a quizzical look and then asked, "And what exactly will you be helping me with?"
She grinned again, looked at me from head to toe, took my hand and lead me away.

*****

Jina laughed hysterically as I stared at her.
What's so funny?
She clapped her hands once and tried controlling herself.
"So..." She stared, her expressions showed something omnious, "Currently you're staying with Jimin? Only you and him? In one house?"
I nodded at her ,"Mmmm"
"Owaaaahhh. Now this would make everything easier."
I could tell some evil plans were rotating in her mind.
"You know this is called fate." She said.
"Mmhmmm. Right."
"Change of plans." Jina grabbed my wrist and took me out of the meeting room which we used for some reason, although the conversation we had was not something you can't have in public.
As she was dragging me out of the place a few officers approached me.
"Hey umm..." I stopped in my path as they continued I don't know what they wanna tell me but sure throw it my way. I can take any sort of bull shit.
"Thank you."
Eh!? What? Thankyou?
"We Welcome you officialy. You were really a great help."
Why is my heart pounding? Are they accepting me.
No way...
"You gave us something we could not have achieved with bloodshed. We are sorry for being rude to you before. We all hope you can forgive us, we treated you pretty coldly but it won't be like that anymore."
All of them smiled at me. A welcoming smile.
A smile crept on my face slowly. But I hide it immediately and nod my head,"Mnmmmm"
Jina who stood beside me still holding my hand smiled gently too and then pulled me along with her as we both left the office.

Author's POV

The officers stood there is confusion and frenzy.
"You saw didnt you!?!"
"I saw! I saw!!"
"Me too!!"
"She smiled."
Jimin passed them at that time but slowed down as he heard them talk about his first love.
"She looked cute."
"Well what do you know. She is cute."
"She should smile more." The male officers went on about their new discovery.
"A beauty behind just a smile away." They all laughed.
Jimin gritted his teeth as he walked away.

********

"Follow the plan. Get it!" Jina handed the clothes to me
"But I'm trying to make him talk to me again not be romantic with him."
"Believe me it will work. You're getting advice from someone who hit a jackpot herself."
*sigh*I just nodded.

********

Your POV

I stared at the wall clock. It was almost midnight and Jimin still hadn't come home.
Sighing I took off my clothes and changed into my sleeping suit which was actually just Jimin's limited edition shirt and my panties. I was about to go to bed when I heard the door close.
Is he back? Should I go to him right now?
I remembered what Jina told me.

If you don't clear stuff up immediately. The problem will only get bigger.

Sighing I opened the door and saw him enter the study. I walked up to the study and stood outside the door for a few seconds.
I was nervous.
He is the only person who makes me nervous. Makes me rethink everything over and over again but like Jina said it's best to get it solved as soon as possible.

I knock at the door.

Yaaay. I wrote another chapter. Now a days im completely free maybe that's why. Hope you people enjoy it💕