competition

I cleaned up his apartment as he slept there on the sofa to get my mind off of things.
When Jimin finally woke breakfast was ready for him too.
"Come and eat before it gets cold."
"Huh?" Jimin was still half asleep to process things, "wait let me freshen up."
"Okay." I set the plates on the table.
After a few minutes he joined me at the table.
"Where did you get the ingrediants?" I went to the store.
"Oh. Wait.What about the money?"
"I took you card with me." I said camly as I  continued to eat.
".........ok......"
That was all Jimin could say.

******

They both reached the office and as soon as they entered the place Jimin was surrounded by other officers. All of them bombared him with one question.
"Jimin, do you prefer short hair girls or long haired ones."
The question was interesting enough that I stoped in my path to evesdrop.
"What's this all about? Why the sudden curiosty??" He was confused.
"Just answer." The rest all said in so much harmony that their voice echoed.
"Ummm.... long hair??"

"Oh..." I felt dissapointed as I  touched my neck length hair.
Half of those officers laughed in victory and the others were dissapointed.
"Thanks jimin. With your answer we have won the bet."
"You guys had a bet on whether I liked short hair or long?" He shaked his head in dissapointment.

"Maybe I should grow them." I whispered under my breath.

"Grow what?" I,turned around to a familiar voice, "Taehyung!"
"Tae is just fine, it will make Jimin jealous."
"Hahaha, Tae it is."
"So are you ready for your first operation?"
"Yea."
"You know you're really cool."
"How so?" I asked as Jimin joined them.
"Well you have this cool demanour and I don't... I just find you really cool."
I smiled at his compliment, maybe even blushed a little.

Jimin though,did not like that.

********

Jimin and his team stood in the meeting room as they disscussed the plan. The team was further divided into sub teams for the operation and Jimin, me and Seohyun were in one team.

"Why are there two girls in your team?" Taehyung asked, a bit annoyed.
"Why? You jealous?" Jimin laughed.
"Why wouldn't I be when I'm stuck with men."
"It can't be that bad."
"Why don't we exchange places then."
"... Oh! I think my mom is calling me." Jimin faked a phone call and walked away leaving Taehyung behind who shot invisible arrows at him.

*******

"I would really like to know why we're taking such a cramped bus?" I said angrily as I struggled to make space but failed.
"Because someone lost his car keys." Seohyun spoke from behind jimin.
Jimin who stood in between both the girls spoke,"I didn't lose it. It was right there a minute ago, When I looked again it was gone."
"That's what you call losing stuf--" Seohyun couldn't complete her sentence as she was pushed by someone and ended up crashing on Jimin's back.
"S-seo are you okay?" Jimin asked but taking advantage of the oppertunity Seohyun wrapped her arms around Jimin's shoulders saying,"Yea but the place is really cramped."
"Ah.. Yea... I know." He couldn't say anything else but I had noticed Seohyun's plan so I too stopped trying to make space for myself and let the crowd push me onto Jimin. I too crashed onto Jimins chest and wrapped my arms around his waist.
"H-hey?!?" Jimin was nervous but I calmly replied, "It's your fault for losing the keys now deal with it."

I know no guy would mind this situation and I'm not losing here.

"!!!!!!!" Jimin flinched as Seohyun pressed herself on Jimin. He could feel her softness on his back.
"S-seo?"
"The crowd keeps pushing me. What can I do?"
"I se-.... !!?" Not falling behind Seohyun, i pressed herself on jimin, making him feel me, and then burying my head in his neck I nuzzled against it and then whispered against his neck," You can't blame me." making him heat up a bit.

"Oh God...." Jimin whispered as the two girls refused to back down from their own
competition.

******

*sigh*
*sigh*
*deep sigh*
Me,Seohyun and Jimin took a deep breath as we finally escaped the cramped bus.
We looked at each other and then at the  destination infront of us.

"We're here."

Another chapter is here.Enjoy.