Free?

The next morning Jimin was the first to arrive even though he left pretty late. He went straight to me and handed me a bag of clothes saying.
"You can wear this and give me my shirt back."

Jimin smiled after saying that and I have no idea what excuse I should come up with to avoid giving him his shirt back. Call me a perv but his shirt has his scent... obviously.
Which I like alot... not so obvious, hopefully.
It somehow calmed me so much when I went to sleep last night.
Sniffing his scent made me drift into sleep like I had taken a drug.
Call me whatever you like but I'm not giving it back to him.

"Ah... okay. After I try these clothes. I"ll think about returning it."

"Think about it?? What's that suppose to mean?"
I smile and make my way to the bathroom.
Closing the door behind me I start unbuttoning the shirt. I guess he must be well built for his shirt to be so loose over me. I didn't want to take it off but I don't want to seem like a creep either. So putting on the button up shirt Jimin bought me and a pair of jeans I make my way out of the bathroom only to find no one there.

"Yes!!! I will never return that shirt now!!" I internally yell out of joy. "And wear it to sleep every night... well as long as it has his scent atleast."
Maybe I am a perv.
.....

******

I waited for jimin to come back again and ask me about mu decision but he didn't instead other officers were sent.
Jimin apparently was too busy.

"Too busy to come for me? Fine then. I'll be stubborn too."

I refuse to speak with any other officer which only resulted in a fuss. They kept telling me that Jimin wasn't even in the office and was heading operations so there was no way he could come to me but me being me still refused them.

Each night near 11 pm Jimin with his team would come back tired as hell and with each passing night I saw the bruises on jimins face increase. It made me think how much injuries he must have under his clothes.
But even then it annoyed me how he just wouldn't come to me. Since the day he gave me clothes. Four days had passed and not even once did he looked at me, the fact annoyed me a great deal.

"Fine"

There was no way I could approach him from inside the room. The only way was to let the officers handle me. Even though they were all fed up of me, even they can't keep me here forever.

During lunch. A female officer arrived with my meal, placed it on the table and turned to leave when I said,

"I'll do it."

She stoped in her path and turned to look at me. "Excuse me?"

"I said I'll work with the officers. You can go get the paper work for me."

I was expecting her to mock me or just blankly leave but instead she gleamed happily saying.
"Oh great! Jimin will be so happy to hear this. I'll be right back." She started to leave but stoped and says "I'm seohyun by the way."
Then she stormed out before I could say anything in return.
Oh well. Pretty sure everyone knows who I am anyway.

After finishing the paper work which also included a contract of never getting invovled with the criminal world, Seohyun gestured me towards the transparent door.
"You're finally free now."
"Finally." I snort
But as I step out of the room thinking finally I will be able to meet Jimin, my thoughts are shattered as an officer runs up to seohyun and almost yelled,

"Jimin collapsed. We took him to the hospital."