Arrival of the Queen

Your POV

"What do you think you're doing? What evidence do you have?!!!" The men under arrest shouted.
"We have more than enough evidence. This whole place is full of smuggled drugs." Jimin said as he hand cuffed the men.

"What makes you think it's our's?"
"Yeah. Just because you're at a place doesn't mean you're involv--" His speech was cut short when their voice recording was started.

"--yeah, from here cocaine will be smuggled to Hong Kong--"
"Heroine will be brought directly here first---"
Taehyung grinned as he approached the men with the recorder in his hand.
"We also have you filmed as well." He said as his lips took an evil curve.
Jimin walked to Chris who stood beside me with his hands in the air.
I was anticipating a compliment or a reassuring smile from Jimin, I was excited for it and feared that it might be obvious.
As Jimin hand cuffed Chris he spared me a glance. My heart skipped a beat but then it sank. There was anger in his eyes.
Did I do something wrong?
"You sure are a dissapointmentthat
everyone. Especially Your family." Chris mocked me and I looked away.

After all I already knew that

*****

Back at the office. I sat alone at my desk thinking what I might have done wrong.
I wanted to ask Taehyung but he has too busy. He had alot of paper work to do along with reports to give to the head quarters.
I didn't see Jimin the whole day after that. Well it's a given, he's the head so he'll be even busier than Taehyung.
I look up and see Seohyun pass by. Our eyes met but she just turned and walked away.
Maybe this isn't a place where I'll fit.
Maybe I won't fit anywhere...

Suddenly there was a commotion about a transfer.
An officer from another branch was transferring here.
I don't know why all the guys were hyped up but I couldn't care any less either.
My mind was already full of thoughts leading me to depression...

After an hour I see Taehyung.
"Yo!!" He slides to my side, "What's up?"
"Nothing." I said in my usual tone. No matter what storm is brewing inside me I have always managed to seem and talk like normal.
"God!! ! You are our hero. Good job out there." He grinned as wide as a smile could go.
He was always this sweet.
"I don't think so..." I said.
"Why? We caught them because of you. "
"I feel like I might have done something wrong."
Taehyung tilted his head as if he couldn't understand.

"I heard about it. You did nothing wrong, rather, I think you did a terrific job at it."

Someone spoke from behind. The voice gave me goose bumps. It was awfully familiar.
Taehyung made an 'O' with his lips as he saw the owner of the voice.
I slowly turned my head to see a lady with perfect body propotions standing there with her arms folded. A faint smile plastered on her.
I couldn't believe it.

"JINA???"

This part was short. Oh well. A new character arrived!! Yaaay!!!!