I shouldn't be like this

Juna's POV

Today I didn't see Taehyung all day. Well maybe he went on a survey before I came. I should now give up on my feelings. Hurting myself would bring me no where. If there ever was a Chance of being together with him that would have been only there if there wasn't any misunderstanding between us....

Should I take something to eat for Mina?  She hasn't been eating properly.
Well its understandable. Things turned out for the worst.

I stop by the cake shop and buy her favorite pastry. She loves chocolate. Just like me.

As I step outside in the empty street I feel a chill down my spine. The night sky was clear with no moon or stars.
With my bag in one hand and the pastry in the other I started walking again.

Better take a shortcut. I'm already late.
I turned in the dark alley and began speed walking. I wish I could run but my skirt wouldn't allow that.

I stopped when I heard footsteps.
Is someone following me?

I fasten my pace when the footsteps increased too.
I was about to exit the alley when some guy stepped up in front of me pushing me back in.
It was hard trying to see his face since it was too dark.

The next moment I was next to the wall with four guys trying to approach me with filthy smirks on their faces.

How will I take on four guys?

"We all take turns." One of them spoke.
"  Let me go first." Said another.

I took my fighting stance as they laughed at me.

"You gonna fight us kitty?"  One of them said as he tried punching me but I dodged it, grabbed his arm, twisted it, turning him around and slamming him on the road. I dropped the pastry but it was still in the packing.
The guy groaned in pain.

Okay,one down.

"Heeeh. You sure are a bitch."
The other one attacked me and I ducked but before I could attack him the third one jumped in and arm locked me from behind.

"You coward let me go!!!"

"Oh! So you can speak." The second guy said.
I tried resisting causing the the third guy to lose balance. As soon as I got my chance I slipped out of his lock and kicked him in the gut. It wasn't enough. He groaned but got back up trying to land a punch on me, even though I dodged that, this time the two guys held me.
No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get out and the third guy landed a direct punch in my gut.
For a moment I couldn't breathe, then I let out a loud groan.
"Haha, how does that feel?"
He landed a punch on my cheek.
It hurt.
I completely forgot the fact that I'm not in a kids fight where a girl and actually dominate over guys.
"I would love to beat the hell out of you but I wanna keep that pretty face as I do my stuff."

He then pulled my hair to lift up my head, giving me an even nastier grin than before as he grabbed my T-shirt and pulled with force from one side.

It ripped.
Exposing my upper skin. I still resisted but they just kept using more force on me. One of then stepped on the pastry, crushing it under his weight.
Then he grabbed the skirt. Of course ripping it wasn't an option. It was made of leather.
He unbottoned it.
I closed my eyes as I stopped resisting.

...

I heard the guy fall to the ground. Then I felt like being released from force.
Gunshot.
I opened my eyes to see the third guy on the ground ,desperately holding his head as he groaned in pain. Then he too collapsed.
The guys behind me ran away. I looked at the opposite side to find another man standing there with his gun pointed at me.

He walked towards me as I stood my ground. At first I couldn't see his face due to his cap covering his uper face. He walked past me to the guy unconscious on the ground. Taking out his hand cuffs he cuffed him the useless light pole.

Then he stood up and lifted his to face me.
My eyes widened.
He walked to me and looked me with pitiful eyes. He grabbed the shirt which was ripped yet half dangled on my body shamelessly and pulled. Ripping it all off me.

Then he took off his own shirt and gently put it on me.
All this time I stared at him quietly as he silently did what he wanted.
After making sure I was in a fine condition. He gently brushed his finger on my cheek. I hissed in pain and he immediately retreated.
He picked up his jacket from the road which I had not noticed was there and wrapped in around me too.

Never did I expect this from him.

Gently zipping it up. He softly put his head against mine with his hand still on the zipper.

He whispered.
"I'm sorry."

I don't know for which part he was apologizing for but his voice made me feel at ease. Only then I realized how weak my legs felt. Maybe he noticed that, so he pulled me into a hug.
It felt nice.
I shouldn't be like this. Not after all that happened between us. I shouldn't be like this but his embrace felt so comfortable.
I shouldn't be like this but him being so close still makes my heart race.

"I'm really sorry." He whispered again.

His voice was so sooting it made me think.
Maybe one last time?
I shouldn't be like this but maybe one last time would be fine.
I sniffed.
His embrace tightened as he whispered again.
"I'm so sorry."

Hot tears rolled down my cheeks and tiredness began overwhelming me.
It was already dark but then it was complete darkness.

This chapter turned out to be waaay bigger than I expected lol.
Oh well hope u guys enjoy.
Vote and comment people