His house

Me and Jimin entered his appartment.
A messy appartment with mostly files, paper, paper clips everywhere.
I glanced at Jimin who got a bit embarressed.
The kitchen was cleaner with like 2 plates in the sink and the cabinets full of instant noodles.
"Seriously?" I said as I closed the cabinets.
"I can't cook. Hehe."

"Hehe my foot. You've been eating instant noodles all this time. No wonders you fainted."

"Actually no. I fainted due to exhaustion."

"And not having a proper diet. Your health report circulated around the office."

"......"

"Let's eat." I sighed as I walked over to the fridge only to find a carrot a capsicum and an onion in there. The rest of the fridge was filled with water or cold coffee.
"Maybe we should go out to eat." Jimin laughed nervously. When he proposed the idea of taking me with him, the condition of his house completely slipped his mind.
"No."I  said firmly, "lets eat here."
Jimin was surprised," We only have instant noodles..."
"Along with a few vegies, salt and pepper too."
"And?"
"You just quietly wait in the lounge as I do something."
"....." Jimin silently walked off to the lounge and sat on the sofa from where he quietly watched asI began cutting the vegetables.
I got so busy that I failed to notice how lovingly Jimin stared at me with a sweet smile plastered on his face.

Jimin stared at the food in an awe and then stared at me with an awe.
"I never knew you could actually make something out of nothing and it smells so nice too."
"Why don't you try eating?" I said as I  picked up my own chopsticks to eat and Jimin followed.
"You're an angel. It's been ages since I last ate home made food." Jimin said as he began to eat like he really hadn't ate in ages.
I smiled at his compliment and loved how he was enjoying what I made, although I didn't make it obvious.

"I'll do the dishes." Jimin took the dishes to the sink as I raised my brow, "You sure about that?"
"Absolutely. I can't let my guest do all the work. You should go and rest." He points to a bedroom door.

"Hmmmm, How do I know you won't attack me in the middle of the night?"

The plate almost slipped out of Jimins hand ,"W-what?!! Why would I do that??" He was flustered and I enjoyed the reaction. It was exactly what I wanted.
"When are you going to sleep. You should get rest too." I looked over at Jimin who was now washing the dishes.
"I"ll sleep when I finish this. If you need anything I'll be in the room next to yours."
I looked at that room and thought "His room?"
"Oh well good night." I walked in the bedroom the only place that was neat and tidy.
"Well atleast this place is clean. Come to think of it he always said something about keeping bedroom clean." I wondered,"I can't remember what were his exact words... oh well."
The day had been tiring for me and as soon as as I jumped on the bed and nuzzled the pillow a familiar scent calmed me to sleep immediately.

The next morning as I went out of the room I  found Jimin alseep on the couch.
"Why is he sleeping here? Shouldn't he be in his ro-" Something clicked in her mind as she remembered what Jimin had once said about bedroom. His bedroom,

"I have this weird habit of always keeping my room neat and tidy. I like it that way."

I rushed over to open the other room to clear up my suspicion.
"Oh god... This is the study." I looked back at Jimin ,"So I slept in his room... No wonders  it had his scent..."