❤.

Jimin's POV
"!!!!!"
I pulled away immediately as I realised the situation.
"Sor--" Before I could even manage a word Mia pulled me back against her lips.
For a moment I was shocked but then kissed her back passionately.
The kiss was getting heated with me top of her when the door banged open again reavealing that red shirt guy who froze in his place after seeing us.
Shocked we both pulled apart and looked at him.
Even though we only kissed but the fact I was half naked and Mia was wearing my shirt which was so loose over her  that it fell down from her shoulders didn't help.

"S-sorry for intterupting." He stuttered and then ran away with a red face.

There was silence between us for a while as we both searched our heads for what to say.

"The kiss marks our mutual feelings. Right?" I finally decided to speak up as I look at her.
She nodded as she pulled on the sleeves of her shirt.
She was being shy.
Wait... Could it be?
It was her first kiss?!?!?!
Ahhh!! She looks so cute. I just couldn't resist her. Now that our mutual feelings have been confirmed I can do this whenever I want.
I moved forward and hugged her.

"From this day onwards You're mine. Get it?"

She wrapped her arms around me and said. "Ok."

Ahhh.
Oh god!! How long I have waited for this day. I cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

"Let's go."

************

We held hands during the whole car ride back to the apartment.
We should have gone to the office but neither of us was in a very clean state.
So we decided to stop by the house first.
I went to take a shower first while Mia made something to eat.

Twenty minutes later I made my out of the bathroom and then to the breakfast table as Mia went in to take a shower.
As I finished eating I went in the lounge and sat on the sofa and texted the person I asked the files from.

Did you get the files I asked for?

I got the reply immediately

No. Since the files you requested are from Eight years ago. It will take some time.

Hmmm... I guess he's right. I've come this far I can wait a bit longer.
A pair of wet arms wrap around me from behind.

"Mia!!?"
"Hmmm?"
"You didn't dry yourself?"
"Mmmnnmm" She was being cute.
"Why not?"
"It's too hot~~"
"Aren't you being too cute with me?"
I turned my head a bit to see her face.
"Why? I can't be cute with my boyfriend?

Boyfriend. The word appealed to me so much. God!!
Boyfriend.... I bit my lower lip in order to avoid smiling like an idiot.

"Go dry yourself. We have to go to work."
She unwrapped her arms around me and I turned to look at her.

"!!!!" She was standing there just in her towel.
It was hard controlling myself. I moved my thumb on my lower lip as I inspected her.

Raising my index finger from my clenched fist I said.
"Go.... Get ready."

I should control myself. We should take things slowly.

She pouted and turned to leave, then stopped and ran back to me, giving me a light peck on the cheek and ran away again.
My eyes widened at the pleasent surprise .
I grinned like an idiot.
Unable to hide my happiness I actually jumped around the place in success.
Ahhh!! This feels soo good.

*********

Why do I hate writing? No actually I dont hate it. Im just lazy. 😀😀
A new chapter here
Which is short as usual since Im lazy.
Hope u guys enjoy it.
Comment and vote