I'm Lost

Taehyung's pov

"So when was it that you really started hating her?" Jimin asked me

"Hmmmm, I was really mad at her when she beat up my friend but then she started having fights with all kinds of kids. The other students told me I was friends with a wild child. They teased me for it and she would beat up those kids too. It was annoying. It started slow but eventually I began hating her. I would have left her but she was my cousin. We lived next to each other. We had to go to school and come back together."

"Okay but why did you never stand up for yourself before? " Jina who was sitting next to Jimin asked.

"One day when school finished, back in sixth grade, it was pretty cloudy and dark. I was waiting for her to come to the school gate so we could go back home. It was a few days before graduation. I waited for so long but she didn't come. It started drizzling and Only one thought crossed my mind  she's beating up kids again.  I ran home alone but I waited for her outside the house."

"In the rain?" Jimin and Jina asked togather.

"Yeah well, no matter what. We got along really well before she started picking fights with everyone. We were really attached to each other like real siblings. We had sleep overs with each other and all. Those feeling were still there till that day."

Jina and Jimin glanced at each other and then looked back at me as I continued.

"It started raining pretty heavily that fog started appearing. I placed my bag on my head so that I could see a bit clearer. Far off I saw a sillhouete who walked towards me. As it kept walking it become a figure. A girl. Juna. Covered in blood from head to toe. Her eyes were wide open and blood shot. Maybe some of the blood had slipped into her eyes yet they were freakishly wide open. She was limping and had one arm dangling on one side while the other covered her side stomach.
She was so horrifying, the rain washed her blood yet so much remained on her as if her sins couldn't be washed away......."

I looked at them and they both quietly looked at me.

The waitress came with our drinks.
"Here you go."
It was our day off and I met up with them to share what I found out. I didn't know what to do.

I was lost.

"That image of her got burned in my mind and even though we changed cities after that she would still stay by my side in middle and high school. I never knew she did it all for me. I never knew she had bruises everday from fighting, for me?"

My eyes became watery as my brain began jumbling up.

"I never knew each day after her first fight she had to fight more kids to protect me. Because I was such a weak little wimp I knew nothing. I could do nothing."

Trying to hold back my tears didn't work, they ran down my cheeks like streams.

"She fought for me and got beaten up so bad till her rib broke, her arm fractured and her head bled. And what? She was only tweleve."

I was done. I don't care if I'm a man, well I'm not, not after what I did with her. I'm the most stupidest human alive. A complete asshole

I cried.

Bitterly.

Jimin came next to me and pulled me in.  He didn't say anything as I cried on his shoulder. Well he didn't need to.

I have no courage to ask her for forgiveness. I have no courage to face her. I'm so very lost.

**********
Authors POV

Jimin waited in the apartment for Mia to come back home
Even though he was offduty she wasn't.
He thought about Taehyung and wished he had words to console him but he didn't.
He took a deep breath and picked up his parents death case documents and reviewed them again.

"Who were these people who killed them?"

He stared at the pictures on the murderers.

The door clicked catching his attention. A smirk spread across his face as Mia entered the apartment.

She lookes at an empty lounge.
"Jimin? Are you home?" She called out but no response.

"Weird? Did he go somewhere?" She turned to the kitchen to make something to eat when someone grabbed her waist from behind and began tickling her.

"Ahhh. Hahahaha. Stop!!!" But Jimin continued his attack and forced Mia on the floor as she tried stoping him. He was on top of her as he smirked at his successs.

"Jimin please hahahahaha I can't hahahahahaha breathe."
But he slipped his hands under her shirt and continued but this time a little less force was used.
Mia took the oppertunity to cup his face and pull him, bringing his lips against hers. Then she turned the tables, turning him around to be on top of him.

He still had his hands on her bare skin as she broke the kiss.
"We sleeping together tonight?" He grinned at her.
Mia stood up ," Dinner first." And went to the kitchen.

She was cutting vegetables when Jimin spoke from the lounge.

"These criminals...."

"Hmmm?" Mia was half focused on what he was saying.

"They were in the police force too before but suddenly quit saying the police is so limited and is always behind cases."

"Mmmhmmm."

"They said they'll do good out of law but ended up becoming criminals themselves. How funny."

"Yeah."

"But the thing is, there is no record of them. Like are they still alive or dead ?? They haven't committed any crimes for late, well none that came to us."

"Maybe they fled somewhere?" Mia took the carrot and placed it on the cutting board.

"They fled after killing my parents? Nice choice..." Jimin nodded ,"Hey! Maybe you can recognise them."

"Hmm? Maybe. Show me."

Jimin stood up to show her their pictures as she continued cutting.

"Here they are." He lifted both the individual pictures of the murders infront of her.

As soon as she saw the pics she ended up cutting her finger.

"Ah Mia!! Your finger!!" Jimin immediately grabbed the tissues and wrapped them around her finger yet she stood there is a daze. The deep cut on her finger felt like nothing.

"Jimin?" Her eyes seemed lost
"Yea? Does it hurt alot??"
"That couple who killed your parents?"

Jimin pressed on the tissues to stop the bleeding but Mia pulled her hand away. Jimin stared at her in confusion as she spoke.

"They're my parents."

Okay. I had this chapter in my mind for soooo long now. And this is all. I have no idea what to write after this.😂😂😂😂
Comment and vote people. Let me know if u liked it.