Jina's secret tactics pt.2

Author's POV

Mia knocked at the door as Jimin lifted his head up from the desk to look at the door. But he didn't stand up too open it or answer her.
He scratched his head in frustration.
"I shouldn't be mad at her. It's not her fault." He sighed,"Because of her we caught many major criminals in one sweep."
You knocked again.
Jimin still didn't stand up but dropped back against the chair hanging his head backword.

Suddenly the door flung open, startling Jimin and he almost fell out of the chair.
Mia stood at the door with an angry expression. Jimin sighed, adjusted himself back on the chair and then looked away.
Mia bit her lower lip and walked up to him. She saw the mattress against the wall which Jimin had put up just after entering the room. He probably had the plan on letting Mia use the bed.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" She said softly.
Jimin didn't answer.
'Fine then I'll use it.' Mia thought and then moved in closer to Jimin.
Standing right behind him she  slid both her hand on jimins chest from either side of his neck making him freeze in his position.
"Tell me~ What did I do wrong?"

She then interwined her fingers, wrapping her arms around him and pressing herself next to his back.
Jimins eyes grew wider as he realised she wasn't wearing anything under that shirt.
"You still won't speak to me? Tell me what's bothering you."
Jimin bit his lower lip and tried standing up but Mia worked faster and pulled him back on the seat again and to make sure he doesn't get up again she changed her position and sat on his lap with her arms still around his neck.
Jimin took a deep breath and turned his face away to look at the wall.
Mia pouted at his response and pulled on his neck, giving his a small jerk that made him look at her.
"Don't look away again."

Jimin just blinked at her.
"I lied." She said as Jimin gave her a quzzical look.
"I do remember you. How can I forget my only friend from High school."

It took him alot of effort to surpress his smile.

"I don't want you to be mad at me. Tell me what I did wrong?"
She was being too cute.

"Ahem." Jimin cleared his throat.
"You know you were too careless during the operation. You practically invited them to....to do things to you."

"SO?" 
"So?!!!" Jimin was dumbfounded and then he snorted,"You are quite bold, well maybe more than that. You really don't mind what a man does to you huh!?" He was angry again.

"No. No man has touched me though. Well not like that... It may seem like that the situation is going bad but I know what I'm doing."

Jimin felt relieved to hear that but he still was angry at her for doing something stupid. What if someone had done something to her? Then what? He might have ended up killing the person.

"Oooh. So you know what you're doing..." Jimin said in a rather sarcastic manner.
"I do."
"So pretty sure you have an idea in what sort of situation you are right now." Mia blinked as Jimin gently placed his hands at her back and pulled her closer with a jerk which startled her and she released her hands around his neck and placed them on his shoulders for support.
Jimin then took her hands off of his chest and held them behind her back as if handcuffing her, just that he used his own hands for that.

"Anyone can have you in this sort of situation. You're vunerable right now. What will you do?"

Mia stared at his face with her normal expression and replied, "Nothing."

"......" once again she left Jimin dumb founded. He stared at her in awe and then took a deep sigh.
"Why exactly?"
"Cause I'm not leaving till you say you're not going to be angry anymore."
Jimin released her and massaged his temples, "You were always so difficult." He then looked at her, "Fine then but a promise for a promise."

"What promise?"
"I won't be mad at you anymore in return you're never going to act like that again. Deal?"
"Like what?"
Jimin stared at her blank face,then sighed, "Don't ever try provoking other men to be rough with you. Get it?!"

"Hmmm..." Mia didn't properly answer him.
"Answer me properly kitten."
"!!!!" Mia was surprised when she heard that name.
She looked at Jimin who smirked back at him,"What? Did you think I'll ever forget that?"
A bright blush crept across her face as she tried running away but this time Jimin was faster. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, making her sit on his lap again.
Mia was resisting and looking in the opposite direction but Jimin wouldn't let her go and to make sure she doesn't escape he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I'll let you go as soon as you promise."
"I promise."
Jimin smirked as he let her go and Mia ran to the door but stopped in her path, looked back at Jimin and said.
"What did you mean by "other men?" Are you excluding yourself?"
Jimin scratched the back of his ear but before he could think of anything to say he finally noticed Mia's dressing.

"You don't really have any right to say anything. How come you're so bold."

"What do you mean?"

"You're in a guys house and you're wearing his shirt around the place."

He said and further thought ,'She's not even wearing anything under that. What is she trying to do to me? This is one nice way of touturing a guy. But... why is she wearing it like that...?' Jimin really wanted to ask but he was a bit scared too.
She looked cute. Really cute with her milky white skin. Red lips that pouted. How her small frame fit in his shirt making it look big on her.
It was torture to him.
Pure torture.

"I like your shirt. It has your scent. It warms me up and puts me to sleep so don't ever ask me to return it. Good night." She immediately closed the door behind her and ran to the bedroom.
She jumped on the bed and curled into a ball. She could feel her cheeks burning and her heart racing.

"Ahhh I had to go and say all that. Now he'll think i'm a pervert."
She turned to face the wall, on the other side of which was the study and bit her lower lip.
"Ahhh. Why did I say that. I always end up doing illogical things when I'm with him."

Meanwhile Jimin sat frozen in his seat. Processing what She had just said.
'She likes it since it has my scent....? What??!! It warms her up... My brain just stopped!!!!'
Jimin plopped on the matress and kept rolling on it.
"Does this mean she goes to sleep easily because she wears my shirt, because it has my scent...."
He lied down straight and stared at the wall.
"Uwaaahh. This girl will be the end of me."
He turned to face the wall, on the other side of which was the bedroom and smiled.

"Good night Mia."
"Good night Jimin."

So what do you guys think!! I updated so fast lol. 2 chapters in one day🎉🎉🎉🎉
I hope you all are enjoying it. Let me know