Dont leave

Juna's POV

"Has she still not woken up?" Tae asked me.

"Yeah... Unfortunately...." We were walking to the hospital. I still had the rose Tae gave me this morning in my hand.
He gives me one each day with a note hidden in it.
Today's note said.

Sorry. Let's visit her together.

I still haven't been able to ask him what He's sorry about.
Should I ask now?

"Say..." I stop in my path and he follows the action.

"Hmmm?"

"You keep saying you're sorry in the notes. What is it that you're so sorry about?"

Taehyung scratched the back of his head.

"Just... Everything..."

"Everything?" I raised my brow at him.

"Mmmm...." He pursed his lips," For being rude to you without knowing anything."
He sighed and continued," For hating you when you were doing so much for me."

He looked at me as I stared at him.
Oh... So he finally realized?

"I never knew what you did... For me..."

Wait? Is he tearing up?

He then turned to me.

"Why did you never tell me?"
"You never asked." My answer was firm yet my tone was soft.

"......" He lowered his gaze,"Sorry."

"It's fine..." I began walking again. The side walks were still wet from the rain.

Suddenly a pair of arms covered me from behind. Then twisted me as a bus passed by splashing the pool of water towards us.

"You okay?" He asked me as he tried drying himself.
I stared at him in disbelief. I never thought a day would come where he'll be protecting me.

"What's wrong?" He had a worried look," Did you get wet?"

Which wet are you talking about... There is a yes and a no.

"I'm fine. You covered me. That was... Surprising."

He smiled." From now on I really really want to be the one to protect you."

He extended his hand towards me.

"I'm a man now. I'm not the weak little kid you once knew. Will you give me a chance?"

Is this really happening? I'm not dreaming. Am I?

One way to find out. I extend my hand to intertwine with his.
I felt his warmth.

A smile spread across my face as I realize how real it all was.

******

Jimin's POV

Please wake up Mia. Don't leave me with so much questions.

I stared at her. She was sound asleep in her dream that looked like she didn't want to wake up from.

A tear slipped out of her eye and I wiped it for her.

"Why are you crying?"

I held her hand. It was cold.
I sighed and held it tighter.

"I know you didn't do it yourself. I know you didn't mean to and neither did you have the intention to kill them."

I brought my head close to her hand.

"I remember the promise you made back then. You said "I may not be around good people but I promise I will never be one of them, I'll never hurt people and maybe one day I will meet you with pride when I'll be an honourable person." These word which made no sense at that time, I will believe them with all my heart now..so..."

It pained me to see her like that.

"So come back to .... To me... I never got over you when you suddenly left me back then. How will I .....". I sighed and gave up.

It's been a week now. I should have been careful. How did I let a mistake like that happen. Even though someone from our branch had to go for the jail visit. I should have made it clear before hand that Mia was out of options.

I looked at her again. Her injuries had healed nicely. The swelling was gone now.

I loosened my grip and slowly began to release her hand. It's time I went back. I've been spending too much time here in the hospital.

My hand almost slipped out from hers when I felt it being gripped.

I felt goosebumps as I immediately turned around.

"Mia!"

She had opened her eyes.