seohyuns confession

As soon as Mia entered the office. Seohyun took her arm and lead her to the roof.

"You're living with him?" She asked.
"Yes." Mia replied. Her face blank and cold as always.
"Do you like him?"
"Yes."
Taking a deep breath she moved towards the edge of the roof.
"You..." she started again,"Have you done something to him?"
Mia raised her brow, "What?"
"You're living togather. Something must have happened between you two." She was surely angry. Mia could see it in her eyes. Well any girl would be, knowing that the person she likes is living with another girl.
"Well.... things happened." Mia blazed the fire in Seohyun even more.
"Things.... Like what?!" She gritted her teeth.
Mia licked her lower lip slowly. Making sure Seohyun noticed her action, "Well.... what can I say. Can a man resist a women who roams around his house in just his shirt and then even sits on his laps wrapping her arms around him? And further more she made sure that he knew she wasn't wearing anything under "his" shirt." She smiled innocently.

Seohyun could feel her anger boil, her eyes were dwelling up with warm tears which she tried her best to keep from falling. She stomped her feet out of the place but stopped right before entering through the door.
"Fine I get the fact that you like him too and you naturally don't like the person who likes the same person as you but...." She turned around to look at Mia and she could clearly see that she was on theverge of crying.
"There was no need for you to be so cold towards me. I don't ever wish bad for anyone."
She felt guilty as she saw Seohyun leave. She was right afterall, Mia had become completely cold towards her even though she was the only one who treated her nicely when everyone was sending daggers to her very being. She was the one who taught her all the basics when she had no idea what to do.
But.....
Mia was never good at telling others she was sorry or how she didn't want to do something but it happened incidently.
It wasn't her fault. She grew up in an enviroment where she had to build up a wall for herself.
But even so... Seohyun was right, there was no reason to hate on her like that.

"Why was I so cold towards her?" She looked at the sky ,"Was I actually that jealous?"

Jimin's pov

I waited in the empty meeting room. Gladly there wasn't much work to do today so I had some free time.
I raised my head at the sound of door opening.
I smiled at seohyun who smiled back at me as she closed the door.
"What did you need?" I asked her.
Seohyun is a really important member of the team. Ahhh. What would I have done without her. She's reliable and always manages everything.
We both sat infront of each other with the meeting table between us.
"Jimin-ah..."
"Yes?" I smiled like I knew nothing.
"I wasn't planning on saying this any time soon but the situation has....*sniff* changes so much." She started.
Is she crying? Why?
I stand up to go to her when she gestures me to sit again.
"Listen to me first."
"Okay..." I take my seat again.
"I don't think I can take this. I didn't want to make you uncomfortable or anything so I hid them."

Hid what exactly??

Tears started rolling down her eyes as she spoke further, "I tried to keep them away but I couldn't. They just kept growing inside me till I thought that maybe it's actually not a bad thing."
She had started sobbing and I just had to stand up and go to her. I knelt down her chair and rubbed her knee but she stood up and backed away.
"It's your fault.....No matter..... how much I tried to run away from these feeling..... You being so nice to me didn't help."
She was crying pretty badly now, her body trembled as if she was scared but what do I do? What is she blaming me for...?
"Seohyun..."
"Will you take responsibility for this." She sniffed, holding her gaze firm on me. "Will you!!"
I moved in closer to her but stopped when she yelled,
"It's your fault I fell for you."
I looked away. I couldn't match her eyes. I couldn't return what I saw in her eyes.
She smiled faintly. A smile that depicted how I had broken her. How her heart had shattered at that moment. How empty she must have felt...
"You can't...can you?" She chuckled. I could sense the pain in her laugh and even then all I could say was,
"I'm sorry..."
She wiped her tears and sniffed.
"Actually.." She started but I still didn't look at her ,"I had a feeling I might get rejected."
"I'm sorry..."
"It's okay.. You can't help who you fall in love with."
She then placed an envlope on the table and I looked at it in confusion.
She can't be asking for a resignation now...
"I'll be taking a sick leave."
Oh... OH GOOD. I almost had an heart attack.
She was about to leave when she stopped and asked ,"If.."
I looked at her.
"If by any chance Yoongi hadn't come here... Would you have accepted me then?"
I looked away for a split second and landed my gaze back on her.
"Maybe. You're a very nice person."
She smiled. A little gentleness in it.

"Thank you."