so you do

Your POV

Oh god! I completely forgot about his shirt but how can she recognise it?
Isn't it a plain white button up shirt like any other?

"What makes you think it's jimin's?" I text her back and wait for her reply.

"The logo on the arm. It was a limited addition shirt and Jimin was crazy for it. He managed to get the last piece."

Oh... So that logo was not just any logo.

"My high school best friend gave it to me when I met him again after many years since the one I was wearing ripped."
I text her back thinking that I'm not lying. Well I'm not. It's the truth.

"Well okay..." she replied back to me but didn't seem so convinced. Well what can she do about it?
I put my phone back in my pocket as we continue searching.

Jimins pov

We reach at a rental apartment office and wait for the dealer. Suddenly my phone buzzes.
A text?

"You haven't lost any shirts, have you? You always had the habit of forgetting your extra clothes in the office."

Why would seohyun ask that? I haven't brought any extra clothes to office recently.

"No. Why did you find something of mine?"
I put down my phone as the dealer comes to greet us with a wry smile.
"I'm sorry guys the apartments here are full. There are a few apartments empty but they're under construction. You know it's hard to find a proper place with so many people wanting to move to the capital."

The three of us look at each other in defeat. We've tried so many places and yet we reached no where.

My phone buzzes again.

"No. Its just I found a shirt that looks exactly like yours in the new recruit's bag when I was packing for her. I asked her and she said it was of her high school best friend and he gave gave it to her since her's ripped."

I couldn't believe what I read. Did she really tell seohyun that?
I look at her as she talked with Tae.
Does this mean she hasn't forgotten me? She clearly said high school best friend. I was her only friend in high school.
Damnit. I'm too excited, my heart is racing. Calm down jimin. Calm down. You have to confirm it.

A tap on the shoulder brings me to reality.
"I'm going to get drinks. You want something? " Tae asked.
"Nah. Im good." Taehyung nodded and left.

Perfect.

"Say..." I start to speak and she looks at me.
"Yea?"
"About my shirt you have." I can see she's startled.
"W-what about it?"
Why do I think that she's taken a liking to it?
"Actually forget about the shirt." She calmed down.
Strange....
"Let me ask you another question." I say and think that I might as well be straight forward.
"Have you met me anywhere before?Like do you remember me from anywhere?"
She's taken a back, avert her eyes and touch her ear lobe with her right hand and replies. "I don't think we have."
I smile at her. I guess she still doesn't know of her habit of touching her earlobe whenever she lies.

Your POV

I avert my eyes from him. Why did I lie to him? It was a perfect chance to come out and say it that I remember. Like hell I would ever forget the only person I had as a friend and a crush...

"Oh really?" I turn my face to Jimin as he starts speaking again. He moves in closer to me with a smirk on his face.
Oh no!
My heart begins racing as his face is centimeter away from mine.
"Why does it seem to me you're lying?"
I turn my face away," W-why would I lie?" I touch my earlobe.
His grin grew wider as he held my wrist down and placing his thumb and index finger on my chin and made me look at him.
Blood started rushing to my cheeks as they begin to change to a shade of pink. He stared at me ,"Is that so?"

So close!! Too close!! My heart was pounding and it scared me that he would hear it.

Taehyungs pov
I was about to enter when looking at what was happening in there froze me right in my spot. Okay. So Jimin decided to make a move. Fine.
I'll wait out here and let you continue your romance.
You better me glad that you have a friend like me Chim chim and you better hurry too.

Your POV

I shut my eyes tight when suddenly he let me go.
What?
I open my eyes slowly only to find him back at his spot looking at his phone.

"So.." He started speaking suddenly after a while which startled me.
"Y-yea?"
"It seems that none of the apartments near the office are available."
"Have we checked all of them?"
"Apparently so."
"Oh..."
"I really don't get why you can't stay with seohyun."
"You might never be able too."
"What?"
"You can just say if we stay togather anymore now we might end up in a pretty ugly fight."
"I doubt that. Seo is a good girl."

My eyebrows twitch at his last sentence. Good girl? Seo? You really are close huh!?

"Well I'm not!" I say as I stand up and leave.
"Huh!? Wait!!!." Jimin followed me.
Just as soon as I step out I jump from seeing a person crouched next to the wall in the form of a ball.
"Taehyung???"

"Oh." Thats all he says and stands up as jimin makes his way out too. Tae stared at jimin who stared back at Tae with their mouths hanging as if they wanted to say something but didn't. In the end they both just nodded to each other like they already talked and reached a conclusion.

What the!?!?

"Well let's go back for now."Jimin said and Tae replied."I'm going home. I don't see the point of going back. It's not like you can stay in the isolation room now."
"It was a good place to stay." I say
"What's so good about a place where you have no privacy?" Jimin asked.
"It had a nice bed and food. Besides the bathroom was private."
"Thats what you think." Taehyung blurted out.

What??
I immediately look at jimin who simply turned his head away.

"See ya guys tomorrow then." And with that Taehyung left leaving me and jimin to sort out what to do.

"So what now?" Jimin asked.
"I think I'll just sleep on the roof or the empty cooridor of the office."
"....." Jimin just stared at me.
"Or I could sleep at a near by bus station too.... What? What's wrong?" Jimin looked quite troubled.
"No." He said.
"No what?"
"I can't let you sleep at places like those."
"Well it's not a big deal. Sure they aren't the most comfortable places but it won't be my first time."

Jimin suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him as he began to walk.
"You're staying with me."
My eyes grew wide at his proposal. Like 'staying with me' as in his house?
"No.no.no. I can't stay with you." I resist him trying to free myself from his grasp when he suddenly stops and pulls me in and I crash next to his chest.
"I've made a decision. You will stay with me. Period."
I stare at him ,"Bu-" I couldn't even say anything when he picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder and began walking towards his car again.

"Not like you have anywhere else to go."

Point.

Here is another chapter. I know. The story line isnt really interesting. But I hope that some of you find it worth reading and enjoy it.