vigilante and officers

Jimins POV

I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back. 
I don't know how long it lasted but I felt so relieved now.
I guess she was just guilty cause she couldn't save them. I'm just happy at the thought she tried.
Or maybe I'm just happy because its her. Because she's not the bad one here.
Would I have been angry at the fact that that she/he could have saved my parents if it was someone other than her???

No... I guess not. The situation was inevitable.

We broke away and Mia tried saying something

"I...I..."

But I already understood.

"Mia." I called as she looked at me," There's nothing to forgive."

She was pleasantly surprised at my answer but I only smiled at her.

"Your parents aren't at fault here. They did everything they had to as a parent to protect you. Mine would have done the same. There's no need to blame yourself cause I know you're intentions were entirely pure."

I felt her relax. Maybe now she won't try to run away from me anymore.

"Mia?"
"Yes?"
I leaned in and cupped her face, she closed her eyes as if she understood.

I kissed her.

She kissed back.

Then slid her hands around my neck.

Oh... How I missed her touch.
I stood up from the chair and sat on the bed to close the distance between us.
Breaking off the kiss I slid my hand on her back and pulled her into another hug.

"Don't ever run away from me again."

*****

"Oh! Look! Kumamon." She let go out my hand and ran to the guy wearing that kumamon costume.

"Hey!! Is kumamon more precious to you or me?" I spoke louder so she would stop hugging that damned thing but she only stopped for a second to make a weird face at me and then began taking selfies with it.

That's it. I went and slapped the kumamon face and the face turned around.
Then the person in it took off the face and glared at me.

I froze for a moment seeing a women inside then grabbed Mia's hand and ran away yelling an apology to her.
Mia laughed at me the entire time.

*****

"Are you sure about this? This is really dangerous." She said as she licked her ice cream. We both sat on the bench in the park . We both had our days off so we went on a date.

"Power full men like Darren can't be challenged by the law. He's unapproachable at this point. If we really want to avenge both our parents that is the only way." I took a bite of my ice cream after saying that.
It was getting dark now.

Suddenly Mia let go of my hand and I looked at her. She seemed really uneasy and I understood why.

"Don't worry. We won't end up like your parents. We will come back."

She looked at me as I continued.

"We won't be permanent ones. Just a temporary necessary trip we have to make for ourselves. We're still doing good
Just outside of law.  And we'll be done before Jina's wedding."