8

I wake up before Jennifer does and sigh. She's laying on my chest, naked and hugging my body tightly. I push her hair away from her face and run my hand over her back softly. When she starts waking up, she lets go of me and faces the giant window, sitting up. I just watch her, looking over her perfect back and noticing the way her hair is falling over her skin.

She turns to me and smiles, "good morning."

I grin back at her and grab her hand, playing with her fingers, "don't go." I say to her.

She frowns and lays on her stomach, hugging a pillow. "Leah you know last night was a mistake." She says.

I shake my head and get up, straddling her body and massaging her back. "I don't think it was." I say to her. "Jennifer I get that you're with Aaron now. What I don't get is why you're here... in my bed... if you really love him so much?" She sighs deeply and pushes me off of her.

She grabs my shirt off of the floor and puts it on before throwing her hair into a bun. "Can we please not talk about this? Where are my panties?" She gripes.

I point to the floor and she goes and gets them and then puts them on. "You hungry?" I ask.

"Aaron will be waiting for me." She says and I shake my head.

Okay, we aren't doing this.

"You're scared of me." I say.

"Me?! Scared of you?!" She gasps.

"You're scared of me because when you're around me you don't know what to do, so you do what we've always done. You still love me, Jennifer. Stop running away from it, please. I have a few more hours with you and I don't want you to run back to your boyfriend right now." I say and she nods her head and comes back to bed.

"Let's try this again... are you hungry?" I ask her and she shakes her head no and bites her lip.

"No... I just wanna kiss you." She says.

I laugh and she kisses me slowly. She rolls away from me and I smile and put my hand on her thigh. I look down to my hand and that's when I see a little mark.

My eyes widen and I bite my lip, "shit."

"What?!" She panics and looks down too. "I am going to kill you, Leah." She gripes and pulls her finger over the very small hickey and teeth marks I left on her inner thigh. It was an honest accident...

"It wasn't intentional! I don't want to get you in trouble..." I laugh and she pushes me back by my shoulders.

"I guess I'll be putting concealer on my thigh until this shit goes away..."

"Or just don't have sex with him?" I tease her and she shakes her head.

Another three hours pass and Jennifer finally starts getting ready to leave. I gave her a pair of sweatpants and a shirt to wear so she wouldn't have to put her dress back on.

"I don't want to leave you." She whispers and grabs her phone to text Aaron.

"You don't have to leave. Just run away from everything and come live with me." I joke.

"Don't tempt me."

"Fine, fine. Get home and do good things. Keep being happy and stuff. It looks good on you." I tell her and pull my hoodie on.

"Come here." She says and I walk over to her and she hugs me tightly. We stand there for several minutes just holding each other in silence.

I hear her sniffle so I pat her back, "alright." I say and she looks at me and tries to smile over her frown and through her tears.