11

Multiple shots and half of my beer later, Jennifer is pretty messed up. She's dancing and having fun, but any decision she makes for the rest of the night won't be a good one.

"Can you take me to the bathroom?" She asks and holds onto my shoulders for support.

"Yeah. Bree hold my drink!" I say and pass my bottle to her and she takes it.

I point in the direction of the bathroom and Jennifer walks- I mean, stumbles- that way.

She goes in and I go behind her and she stops in front of the mirror.

"You okay?" I ask her, worried she's gonna puke. She looks at me and shrugs, "I'm great."

"You're drunk..." I laugh and fold my arms over my chest.

She smiles and goes to lock the door and

I shake my head, "alright, maybe it's time to get you home." I insist.

She isn't having it though. She walks over to me and kisses me slowly but deeply. I kiss her back and put my hand at her waist.

"Jen, you're drunk. I don't want to do this." I say and shake my head.

She raises her eyebrows and kisses my neck slowly. "I might be drunk, but I still know that I love you..." she says and I feel her warm tongue on my neck. I give a sigh and grab her chin.

"I love you too, but I really would feel better about this if you weren't drunk. Okay? If you still want this tomorrow then it's all yours." I promise her.

She rolls her eyes and kisses me again. "Fine. You're boring." She complains and pulls the door open.

I shake my head and follow her back out to the best where she takes two more shots of god knows what...

We leave the bar and I'm pretty much sober, so I'm driving. Jennifer is really really drunk and I don't think taking her home is an option. She's too drunk to even undress herself, much less talk the guard into letting me into the gate.

I drive to my parents house and thankfully all of the lights are off. I park the car and go around to help Jennifer out and she starts laughing and talking about whatever comes to her head.

"Shh. Listen, you gotta be quiet." I whisper and hold back my own laughter as I fumble my keys while holding her up. "Do you think you can manage that until we get upstairs?"

She nods and puts her hand over her mouth and we go into the house. It's completely silent... great.

I somehow get the girl up to my bedroom and she flops onto my bed.

"Your bed smells amazing." She mumbles.

I laugh and put my hair into a bun and then I see it. She's gonna throw up. I grab her and pull her to the bathroom and she drops to her knees and vomits into the toilet while I hold her hair back. God.

I take my fingers and messily French braid her hair and she just sits there, "sit tight, okay? I'm gonna get you some water." I say.

She nods (kind of) and I quickly and quietly slip downstairs and grab a glass of water.

I come back up and she's leaning against the wall with her head in her hands. "Here, get up." I say and help her back to the bed.

She drinks the water and I pull her shirt and jacket off of her, and then I go to grab one of my shirts for her to sleep in. When I turn back around she's got her bra off.

"You're a mess, put this on. Take those jeans off." I say. She does it and then lays down in my bed. I didn't see my night ending like this.

* * *

I wake up the the sound of knocking on the door and I panic. I remember I locked the door before I went to bed, but I'm afraid I'll get caught with Jennifer here. I quickly run to the door and open it just enough to get my head through.

"Honey, who is with you?" My mother asks, desperately trying to see past me.

"Just a friend. Rough night... where are you going?" I ask when I notice she's dressed.

"Out to do some shopping with your father. We'll be home around 1:00, be safe." She says and walks away.

I close the door and give a sigh of relief. Thank god she left.

I glance at Jennifer and she's out cold. She's going to feel so horrible when she wakes up...

I go ahead and get some pills for her and a drink too. I put it on the nightstand and sit beside her and scratch her back softly.

"Wake up, baby." I whisper.

She slowly opens her eyes and rubs her head, "Leah?"

"Hm?"

"How the hell did I get here?" She mumbles.

I laugh and put my hand against her stomach, "I saved you..." I laugh and kiss her cheek. "Here, take these." I say and hand her the pills.

She sits up and takes them and then runs her hand over her hair. "You do this?" She asks, referring to the braid.

I nod my head and try wiping the mascara from under her eyes and it doesn't budge. "Wanna shower? No one else is home." I say and she nods and starts to get up.

"Did we... do anything... last night?" She asks and I shake my head and she sighs, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get that drunk..."

"You're fine." I say and she walks into my bathroom and gets into the shower. A few minutes later I hear my name through the door so I go check on her, "yes?" I ask.

She holds her arms to her chest and opens the glass door that's separating us. "Why don't you get in here with me?" She asks and slowly brings her arms down and bites her lip. Jesus... morning sex? No, no... morning shower sex? Absolutely.