22

After finally making it back to Jen's place after what I believe is the longest day I've had in a while, I'm ready to just relax and lay in bed. I go and lay on the bed while checking my emails and Jen takes a quick shower... at least that is what she claimed.

I heard the door open so I glanced up... now I'm staring at Jennifer looking at me from the doorway in a white t-shirt and her thong. Her hair is down and messy and she keeps stroking her foot against her calf. I can see her nipples through the shirt and everything about her turns me on... she's so hot.

"Hi..." I say and lick my lips, allowing my teeth to grab my lower lip. "Hi." She says quietly and walks slowly to the bed. She crawls up to me from the bottom of the bed and straddles my lap. We both look at each other in silence, then she bites her lip and grabs her breasts and pushes them together, never taking her eyes off of mine. I grin a little and keep staring up at her. She brings one of her hands down her body and between her legs. As she begins touching herself I watch her face... her mouth, her eyes... she brings her hand back to her lips and slips it into her mouth.

I continue grinning at her and she does the same to me, now resting both her hands on my stomach. At the exact same time, we grab each other and behind kissing intensely. My hands hold her throat at she grabs at the collar of my shirt. We're both breathing heavily when I push her off of me and get onto my knees. I carefully lay my computer on the floor and turn my attention to Jennifer. "What do you want?" I whisper as I pull my shirt off and lean over her. She pulls her hands down my neck and chest and all the way to my button on my jeans. "I wanna fuck you." She tells me and I grin at her, "do you?" "Mmhm." She says and sits up, pulling my jeans off and then forcing me onto my back again. Her head goes between my legs and her tongue pleasures me deeply. I'm left a hot, moaning mess and she's loving every second of this.

After she gets an orgasm from me she kisses her way up my body and stops at my lips. She rubs her nose against mine and touches her fingertips to my face, "I love you." She whispers to me before kissing me passionately. Rather than breaking the kiss to say it back, I wrap my arm around her body and roll over, leaving her on her back. "I-" I take my lips over her jaw and down her neck, then going to her aroused nipples, "-love-" from here, I go down to where her thong was just a few short minutes ago and kiss softly. "You." I say. With my last word I put my tongue to work and slip two of my fingers into her with ease. She moans and groans as I please her, and I don't stop with one. I continue to let my tongue explore her pussy for the next ten minutes and she isn't stopping me.

I sit up and she's panting and her body is glistening with sweat. "Baby..." she mutters and I look down at her dripping pussy and grin, "fuck, I love you." I say as I straddle her body and grind my hips against her. We both begin to moan as our bodies grind against one another. She and I both climax and are left trying to catch our breath. I fall onto my back and she looks at me and starts bawling her eyes out.

"Baby! What's wrong?!" I ask and she hugs me and I stroke her back, "shh. What is it? Did I do something?" "You did everything... I love you." She says and my heart starts to beat faster and all I can do is smile. I've never had a girl crying in my arms after sex because she loves me so much.. if this isn't real and true love then I have no idea what is. I pout my lip out and kiss her head and cheek multiple times. "I love you too, Jennifer." I say. Out of absolutely no where, she looks up and smiles, "I wanna marry you." Excuse me, what? Marry me?

"What?" "Will you marry me?" She asks with a hopeful smile. "I- Yeah. Yes. What the fuck..." I laugh and pull her closer to my chest. All this does is cause her to cry even harder than before, but it doesn't even phase me. Tonight has been one of the best nights of my life, no doubt.

* * *

Waking up after a night like we had... we were both in a great mood; however, I seemed to we in a better mood because I went to a jewelry store (yes, I made a special request to go in before the store even opened) to buy a ring for Jennifer. Now I'm home and she is on the couch watching TV.

"What are you watching?" I ask as I sit down beside her. She shrugs and then smiles at me, "you look happy." She giggles and touches my face. I smile and pull the ring from behind my back. "I got you something..." I say. Her jaw drops and she hugs me tightly and kisses me. "You didn't!! I can't believe you. I love it, baby. I love you." She says and I slide the ring on her hand and she kisses me slowly, "I should've married you three years ago."