21

Leah's POV

Jennifer walks inside and I ask how it went. She tells me everything and then hints that she doesn't want to talk about it anymore, so I leave the subject alone.

"Wanna go look at a few condos?" I ask her with a grin. "Yesss!" She says and kisses me. I  grab her waist and she smiles, "you taste minty." She says. "Thank you? Go change or whatever." I tell her and pop her ass as she runs to the bedroom to do her make up and put on some different clothes.

When we leave Jennifer's apartment I can't stop staring at her ass. She's wearing leggings... fucking leggings. Her ass... I can't deal with this today.

We drive the hour to the city and meet my real estate agent at the first condo. We do the walk through, but I can tell Jennifer isn't impressed with it. I'm waiting on the "wow" factor. Two condos later and we arrive at one of the nicest (and most expensive) options. The building is new and has twenty five floors. The condo we are looking at is on the nineteenth floor and from the photos, it has a killer view.

We go inside and take the elevator up and then go to the room. When the agent opens the door Jennifer's eyes get huge, "Leah! Look how pretty!" She squeals as she looks around at the crisp white walls, marble countertops, and dark hardwood floors.

Shit. How did I know she'd fall in love with the most expensive one? "It's gorgeous." I say. "This one has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. You also have a private balcony outside and the master bedroom has a floor to ceiling window as well. Come this way and I'll show you the smaller bedroom." The agent tells us. Jennifer grabs my hand and we look at both the bedroom and the bathroom before checking the master suite area.

Once we walk into the master, it may as well be sold. Jennifer gasps and looks at me, "this is amazing." She gawks and I laugh and sigh, "it's pretty. Let's look at the storage space and the bathroom before we make any decisions, please." I joke and point to the closet. She opens it and walks into the closet and does a dramatic spin, "plenty of room!" I nod and then we walk into the bathroom. The floors are a sparkly black tile and the shower walls and floor match it. The shower is very open and all of the walls are tile, except for the back wall. Jennifer sees it and looks at me. "There is a fucking mirror!" She whispers and I laugh and nod my head. "I see that, did you see the tub?" I ask and point at the giant tub. She nods and then gives me the puppy eyes look. Dammit.

"Cassandra, could you give us a minute?" I ask the real estate agent and she nods and leaves the room. I close the bathroom door and sigh, "you really like this one?" "I do! It's perfect! Can't you imagine us here? There is room for the baby and everything!" She says. "Baby, it's expensive as hell!" "I know it is, but it's perfect and you know it. We can afford it!" "I know we can afford it, but is it worth it?" I ask her and she bites her lip and walks over to me. I'm facing the mirror and she reaches her hands around my body and grabs my boobs.

"Come on, Leah..." she pouts and kneads my breasts. I look up at the ceiling and sigh, "Jen..." "There's a mirror in the shower..." she whispers and kisses my neck. "If we can put a mirror above the bed I'll agree to this." I tease her. She grins and I spin around and kiss her, "I'm kidding. If you want it then let's do it." I say and she smiles widely and kisses me. "Really?!" "Mmhm." I nod and she kisses me one more time. "I love you." "You better!" I laugh. We start to walk out of the bathroom and she whispers into my ear, "a mirror above our bed might not be too bad..." she grins and my jaw drops. "Jennifer!"

We end up signing contracts and stuff within the next few hours and Jennifer is overly excited. This place is brand new, so it's move-in-ready. Jen and I won't be able to have our shit together for another week or so, but I'm sure Jen is gonna put a major rush on that. What have I gotten myself into? The amount of money I just- I can't even think about it. It's worth it and I know Jennifer is helping with costs, but still. This is the most expensive place I have ever lived in.