23

"Baby! I need my keys!" Jennifer yells from the kitchen. I walk into the room in sweatpants and a bra, "here." I say and toss the keys to her while she frantically searches. "I hate you so much." She rolls her eyes. I smile and shrug my shoulders. She's a little mad because she's going back to work today and I'm staying home. That's one up-side to this New York office. I have about two/three months off of work... but I'm still being paid. It's really amazing.

"We can do lunch if you wanna, just call me." I say and she walks over to me and kisses my lips, "mm, I love you!!" She says loudly and smiles as she walks towards the door. I laugh and shake my head, "I love you too. Have a good day." She leaves the apartment and I sigh. What am I going to do all day?

After two hours of doing a whole lot of nothing, I've found something productive to do. I just walked into a furniture store and I'm gonna look for things for our new condo. The only concern I have is Jennifer and how picky she is... we'll see how it goes.

I walk around with one of the people who work here and I find a couch, a dining table, a bookcase and a desk, and I also find two king size beds. The only reason I haven't chosen which bed is because I know Jennifer is going to be super picky about it. I take photos of both of the options and pay for the other things. They'll be delivered to the condo in a few days. As I'm exiting the store, my phone vibrates in my hand, "yes?" I answer. "You sound thrilled to hear from me." Jennifer laughs. "Eh..." I joke. She giggles, "come pick me up. I'm starving." She says. "I'll be there in ten minutes." I say and climb into my car.

I pick Jennifer up and she's smiling widely. "You're in a good mood today." I say and she smiles and kisses my cheek, "I don't have a reason not to be..." she says and raises her eyebrows. I shake my head and we drive to a restaurant that she loves and go inside.

"Can I interest you ladies in a drink?" Our waiter asks us. "We're good. Just water." I say and he nods and walks away. "How is Aaron today?" I ask and she sighs, "he's fine. I've seen him a few times today for a little meeting and we had some stuff to sort out. He hasn't said anything about the baby or us." Jennifer explains. I nod my head and we continue making conversation for another twenty minutes. Just as our food arrives, a man walks over to our table. He's wearing a blue suit and I already know what he wants.

"I swear I usually wouldn't do this sort of thing...but it's not everyday I see two women as beautiful as you ladies..." he says. I look at Jennifer and try not to laugh. I sigh and look at him, "yeah? Thank you." I say. "No problem... could I buy you two some drinks? Maybe have a chance at getting your numbers?" He asks and grins all smug-like. He's so sure he's about to get both our numbers right now, and personally I cannot wait to burst his bubble.

"I hate to tell you this..." I pause and he smiles, "Derrik!" He says. "Right, Derrik... I hate to tell you this, but no. You're not getting mine or girlfriend's number. But what you can do is turn around and walk back to your table." I say with a smile. Jennifer giggles quietly and I kick her let underneath the table. The guy just stares at me for a few seconds. "You're... together?" "Well, it would seem so..." I say and raise my eyebrows. "I mean, I could go for a three-" "Alright, now you're just being disrespectful. Get out." I hiss and stand up. He rolls his eyes and walks away, defeated. I hate men. I always have.

After lunch is done Jennifer takes it upon herself to order a dessert. Some sort of brownie and ice cream... when the waiter brings it to us Jennifer's eyes get huge. "I've never seen you look at anything like that before." I say and laugh at her. "Shut the hell up. Eat some!" She says and puts a spoon into my hand. I sigh and do what she asks, only having a few small bites. She finishes most of it and looks at me with a soft smile. "Thank you for lunch." She says. "Um, I haven't paid! I thought you had this one?!" I tease and she rolls her eyes, "shut up." I laugh at her and bite my lip as I dip my finger into the whipped cream and lick it off. She grins at me, so I dip it in once again and hold my hand out to her. She sucks the sweet substance off of my fingertip and I shake my head, "you're the worst." I say and she shrugs her shoulders. "You're hot, I can't help it that I wanna fuck you all the time. And isn't being pregnant an excuse now?" She grins.

I laugh at her as I sign the check and we leave the restaurant. As I'm driving back to her office she grabs my hand and kisses it. "You have to take me back right now?" "Babe, you have to be back in like fifteen minutes!" I laugh and point to the clock on the dash. "You've made me cum in way less time than that..." she says quietly and looks out the window. My jaw drops. Jennifer has always been a little... wild... at times. Lately it's been crazy. Ever since I've been back in New York with her she wants it every second of every day. I'm not complaining, but jeez.

"Jennifer!" I say and she looks at me and bites her lip, "wha?" "You're ridiculous. You know that?" I roll my eyes and make a sudden turn to the direction of the apartment.