16

"Sean, she's like... perfect." I say, once again gawking over Jennifer. She sent me a picture last night while I was asleep and I've stared at it all morning.

"She sure does seem to make you happy." He says. I smile and feel my face get hot. "Wow, you blush just thinking about her!" He jokes with me.

I laugh and slap his arm, "she's great..."

We walk into the main conference room and everyone else is gathered around. Sean and I are basically the "leaders" of the whole group... not self elected leaders, but the leaders that the big boss appointed a couple of years ago.

Everyone was shocked when I was elected after being here for only one year, but I was honored and happy to have the responsibility. I'm always trying to prove myself worthy and make myself better at work, it's my pride and joy.

"Alright, everyone listen up please!" Sean yells.

Once everyone is quiet they all look to me. "We have a couple of big events coming up that I want everyone to put their focus into. I know I've been away for a while, but I'm back now. Sean tells me everyone has been working hard and doing extra things to make sure these events turn out absolutely amazing, and I want to thank each and every one of you for your dedication to these projects. So, I thought it over and had a discussion with the boss man..." I say and pause. Everyone stares at me, on edge, waiting for what I'll say next. "If these events turn out as perfect as I've hoped and boasted that they will...everyone will receive a bonus!" I say and everyone cheers for a few moments. "However... if they aren't absolutely perfect then the bonus goes away, got it? So I need you guys to make this happen." I say.

The meeting continues for several more minutes, covering the main aspects of our upcoming events and stuff. After that meeting ends I have a second meeting with my editor about an upcoming article publication.

Since I've moved here and been part of the company I've dabbled in writing as well. A big magazine here took notice of it and asked me to do a special article for them. I agreed and now it's finally being published this week, it's exciting news for me. The last article I wrote that was published was the one with Jennifer. Ever since then I've just been doing photo and video work here in London.

I finally get the rest of the more urgent and important things done and I have a few minutes of free time. I go into my office and close the door to do some... personal... editing. I grab my MacBook and open it up and go to Jennifer's folder. I have about fifty photos of her combined.. some from the article I wrote three years ago, pictures from random dinner dates, the event a couple of months ago, and of course her most recent photoshoot... that one is my personal favorite.

I open the files labeled "XXJennifer" and smile to myself. This woman... I do my thing, editing them and doing some minor touch ups. They don't really need to be edited, but that is just my excuse to look at the pictures.

And of course, the inevitable happens. I slide my hand up my thigh and into my jeans and feel my soaking wet panties. "Mm-" I mumble and bite my lip. I touch myself a little more and flip through more of the photos I have in front of me and then I decide to call Jennifer.

"Hi." She answers and I smile to myself.

"Hey you. Are you alone?" I ask and she giggles a little.

"I am.. why? What are you doing?"

"Mm, good. I'm just sitting here- ah- looking at these pictures." I stutter and I can hear her innocent giggles. "I'm going to fuck you so hard when I see you again. Mark my words." I hiss.

"Oh, are you? I think I'd like that." She says back to me. "Close your eyes and pretend I'm there, mama. I wanna hear you moan." She whispers into the phone.

"Ah- I can- can't. I'm at work!"

"You can..." I hold my breath and I feel my orgasm coming.

"Oh god-" I moan and she giggles at me through the phone.

"Mm, I miss you so much."

"You've got no idea." I say and take my hand out of my jeans.

We chat for a couple of minutes and then I hear her talking to someone. "Who is that?" I ask. "I thought you were alone!"

"I was, I was... I'm at the doctor now." She says.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, i think I have a head cold or something." She says. Her voice sounds a little shaky and... upset? I knew she wasn't feeling good last night when I spoke to her, but I thought she'd feel better today.

"Okay, well just keep me updated and I'll FaceTime you tonight." I say.

"I will, love you!" She hangs up the phone and I'm left there, bored as ever.

I make it home from work and I take my shower first thing. Once that's done I make myself dinner and sit down at the table to eat. Just before I start, Jennifer calls.

I answer and prop her on the table and smile, "Hey gorgeous." I answer happily.

She forces herself to smile and waves. I already know something is off. "Eating dinner?" She asks.

"I am, why?"

"Nothing, are you too busy to talk?" She asks me.

"Never too busy for you." I wink. She gives me a fake laugh and she looks nervous. "What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Leah..." she says my name and her voice cracks.

"Baby... what is it?!" I ask, really concerned now.

"I- I don't even know how to tell you." She says. Now I'm the nervous one. My head instantly goes to "she's dumping me" mode.

"Just say it.." I say and brace myself for the worst.

"I- I'm pregnant."