[[ Where he enjoys kissing you ]]

•Izuku Midoriya•

Izuku is such a innocent baby. He would like to kiss you everywhere you would like but in his opinion, Izuku would like to kiss your stomach or your forehead. He kisses your stomach because he finds your belly button cute and he loves to show his love for you indirectly. But of course he smooches it only when he feels bold enough to do so though. He kisses your forehead because, well, he loves you.

•Katsuki Bakugou•

Katsuki is not known to be a gentle person. But to you he is surprisingly gentle. It is very out of character for him but whenever he kisses you he kisses your neck gently, if he feels bold he gives you a hickey. So make sure not to get him too jealous ( ;;;)))))

•Todoroki Shouto•

Todoroki is quiet. There is no lie in that. He silently kisses your shoulders and sometimes your jawline as his favorite places to kiss you. He loves how red you get and how shy you get, He especially loves it when he rubs your stomach and you make small squeaks.

•Tenya Iida•

Iida is not very open with this, As serious and proper he is, he's a mess when it comes to love. He turns into a flustered, red mess. Tenya loves to be casual when in public, So at times he grips your hands and kisses your cheek quickly. In private he's a little more bold as he kisses you directly in the lips but shyly.

•Kirishima Eijirou•

Kirishima is very open about your relationship with him, He doesn't really mind people staring when you two kiss. He goes with the basic kiss on the lips. But when you two are alone he just loves showering you in kisses, He doesn't have a favorite place!

•Kaminari Denki•

Kaminari is a little more bolder than everyone and kisses your collarbone and sometimes your cleavage. He finds it attractive and loves your reactions. He enjoys seeing you red and pout as he doesn't kiss you where you want him to.

----------------------------------

A/n:hEY GUYS THIS THE FIRST SCENARIO. >8^)

Also thank you for 1k readers on my Shouto oneshots!