[[When they meet your ex]]

Requested~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Izukute  Midoriya•

The pussy destroyer- I mean Izuku- would most likely begin to pout as he sees his lover and their ex. He wouldn't confront them but he would make sure they knew [Y/N] was his. Not in a savage way or anything, but in a calm and tame way. That means he would most likely hide the fact that's he's jealous and very upset that someone from your past mistakes is coming back. He would pout so much you'd probably fall into his cute little trap to not invite your ex anymore.

•Katsuki Bakugod• (a/N: y'all Bakugou is the best wingman)

He'll probably be shouting about how in love you to are and probably be even more possessive over you when meeting your ex. But deny anything about being envious that someone before him kissed your soft lips. Of course you assure him that your ex and you are completely done with eachother and wouldn't like to be in a relationship. But just in case he uh, kind of blows up their face on "accident"

•Thiccoroki Shouto•

Todoroki would be so calm about it you'd never think he'd freak out about it. I'm kidding he's calm but a little bit more protective over you. He refuses to leave you with your ex alone, he makes sure your ex knows you are his and that you will become [Y/N] Todoroki in the near future. He also makes sure your hickies from last night as visible (a/N: gETTIN FREAKY I SEeE OHOHOh)

•Tenya Iida•

This boy acts so jealous and childish, you think Iida has been replaced by a clone. He makes the most poorly thought of excuses just to have you around him. For example, "[Y/N], MY dearest and loveliest girlfriend that I LOVE SO MUCH, come here please". It's adorable how he pouts and crosses his arms like a little boy.

•Kirishima Eijirou•

You think he is gay. I'm serious. He made friends with your ex over how cute you are and he doesn't even look bothered on how your ex seems to like you. Though, he isn't stupid and sometimes make sure your ex knows how much you mean to him and how much you belong to him by hickies. Let's just say it's worth it even if it's embarrassing.

•Kaminari Denki•

There is no ex because you are literally his first girlfriend and vice versus. Though he is very protective of you and would most likely stunt anyone who tries to make moves on you. He is also kind of friendly yet makes sure his point is made VERY clear