[[Christmas Miracles!]]

•Izuku Midoriya•
Izuku brought you the most delicious and most creamy thing you could as for. It was so enriching and so hard to not nibble on it. There jumbo baloonza Christmas spirit donut! How delightful! He bought you three of these for Christmas! He's such a caring boyfriend!

•Kathiccki Boomgou•
(Katsuki only bought for author-Chan yeah sorry- I'm kidding) Katsuki practically threw the gift at you as he looked away blushing furiously and fiddling with his fingers. He threw it gently yet it had enough force to knock you down! Gotta prepare for those kinky sessions Reader- aHEM- I mean he got you a pink fluffy and soft sweater!

•Todie-Dokie•
Precious baby. My little shit baby. He got you a cat you were eyeing at the pet shop. You smooched it's soft fur and rubbed its tummy as it tried to get away from your endless love before it drowned in your love. You rubbed its white fur underneath his tummy and stroked his head which had dark spots all over his white fur. You decided to call the feline "Shiro".

•Teddy Iida•
He's your only present. Like he got so red when he had a small Christmas bow on top of his head. He covered his chubby cheeks and entire face with his large hands. Let's say you began to rub his thighs and he was YOUR Christmas present for a long while. (a/N: dONT hUrt hIm dUriNg sEx)

•Kirishima Eijirou•
Deadass forget it at his house so he made up for it by taking you to IHOP with his German Shepherd. Why they allowed his dog in is beyond your comprehension but you decided to roll with it. You two snuggled together as you fed and ate pancakes.

•Kaminari Denki•
He bought you a very revealing and tight lingerie so his thirsty ass could see your body even more revealed. Let's just say you got pissed off and became the dominant one in the "cuddling very hard" session.