[[His favorite show]]

a/N: I'm like awake at 8 am y'all I'm sleepy-
|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~|

•Izuku Midoriya•
Since Izuku is pure minded and not made of sin you decided to watch something action packed like the Incredibles movie. He really loves al the heroes and it's one of his favorites. It's honestly so adorable at how Midoriya just falls asleep with his head laying on your shoulder while he cuddles his stuffed bear (a/N: Izuku has a stuffed bear I headcanon it-)

•Katsuthicc Boomgou•
Katsuki gets frustrated at you a lot since you like Kpop and want to constantly watch GOT7 and Jay Park(a/N: check oUT JAY PARK-) music videos. But you both are waiting for the grand BTS Burn The Stage documentary. You are practically bouncing with joy! While Katsuki is just okay with cuddling with his girlfriend.

•Teriyaki Sholo•
You guys watch horror movies since Todoroki likes them best. He loves classics like Scream, Nightmare on elm street and many more. His favorite one has to be Jigsaw which was a bit concerning. Though you know Todoroki would never hurt anyone so gruesomely. He's Todoroki he only makes popsicles.

•Teddy Iida•
He likes to watch the discovery channel and watch historical documentaries about Egypt, United Kingdom, the Aztecs, you name it and he's watching it. He also tends to watch a lot of the science-y channel and be amazed about everything. He's great please treat him right.

•Kirishima Eijirou•
As bright and social Kirishima is, he really doesn't have a favorite show or anything at all. Mostly because he cannot choose one and that whenever he watches anything with you around he's only paying attention to you. Because to him, watching you struggle to open a cabin is way more entertaining than Samara killing people.

•Kaminari Fuckboi Denki•
Stranger Things. He loves Stranger Things 100%. He loves the characters and everything. He actually cried when Bob died much how Todoroki's girlfriend did. But despite that he sometimes falls asleep while laying on his head your chest with you stroking his bright blonde hair. It's moment like these that make you love Kaminari so much.

•Shinsou My Main Man•
His favorite TV show is anything that can let him cuddle and kiss your lips, cheeks, forehead and nose while falling asleep peacefully. So Yknow like soft jazz music (a/N: if any of you sinners make a Bee Movie reference I'm gonna lose it-) or listening to something calming. It's anything calm and lets him sleep aswell as cuddle and kiss you he likes.