[[Kinks]]

a/N: J I N K I E S

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Izukute Midoriya•

He seems to be quite submissive and sometimes he loves body worship. He doesn't like the idea of hitting or hurting you in anyway nor does he think of calling you terrible words. He loves you so much he wouldn't even do that. He wants you to feel great during sex. Though, he's willing to try new things as long as no one he gets hurt.

•Katsuki Boomgou•

He seems to like being dominant and a little bit of bondage aswell. The thought of you tied up, helpless and swuirming underneath him gives him the hardest erection. He honestly loves to get you irritated during intercourse by teasing you and he orgasm denials the hell out of you. Even though he's rough and rude he'd never really intend to hurt you or to call you rude words (surprisingly). But if you're into that stuff he'll try it out. He's guilty at spanking you with his belt though.

•Todie-Dokie•

He's not that kinky really. He usually switches between dom and sub. Dominant usually but if he's feeling tired he'll let you mount him. He loves to have his morning wood be taken care of  by your precious lips kissing and caressing it, he's also into body worship as he compliments your body almost anytime he has the chance to. He likes to have sex in public for some odd reason, but it's not in the middle of a crowd or people, he likes to do it in risky places like behind the school since you turn oh so red and embarrassed.

•Tenya Iida•

Smol bb isn't Into BDSM or anything of that nature. His main priority is school and to take good care of you. He dislikes sexual intercourse as he deems in 'dirty' and 'risky' so don't expect him to do such lewd things.

•Kirishima Eijirou•

He's into foreplay and orgasm denial. He loves hearing you making such cute sounds and whimpers as he uses his hardening quirk to do very lewd things. You hate it and love it when he trails a hardened finger between your breasts and slowly travel down to your clit. He sometimes like to do body worship. He's not really that willing to hurt or do anything too kinky. 

•Kaminari Denki•

Orgasm denial. He loves those faces you make and how much your breasts move during rough and passionate intercourse. Though, he's usually submissive as you love to ride him. You two playfully fight for control either through orgasm denial, role switch or more lewd things. Teasing he does when he becomes dominant. It's a form a punishment he does to make sure you know how has direct control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mmmmmMmmmmMmmmmmMMM