[[ Nicknames! ]]

•Izuku Midoriya•

Izuku would honestly call you by your firstname. He usually gets very flustered if you ask for a nickname and he is too nervous. But sometimes he calls you sunshine. You make nicknames for him like Cutie, Izu, Izu-Izu, Cute, Small, Adorable, Sometimes by accident 'Pussy Destroyer'- I'm kidding. (a/N: I'm not)

•Katsuki Boomgou•

He calls you Idiot, Dumbass, Mine,Sexy,Babe sometimes when you pull his heartstrings he calls you cute. Your nicknames are the same as his but with "Boomgou" and "Exploding Idiot". No no it's cute. 

•Todoroki Shouto•

He is Pussy Destroyer number dos- IM KIDDING (a/N: I'm not kidding)  He usually calls you by your name and sometimes love or sweets and sometimes even princess since he's that good at making nicknames. You call him Todo or Shou and sometimes HottieCold for no reason.

•Tenya Iida•

He's pure and very focused on school so he normally just calls you by your name instead of something else, But you call him "Cutie" and "Blockhead" since those two words are the very definition of him.

•Kirishima Eijirou•

tHIS BOY- He is the king of nicknames. I'm serious he calls you "cutie" "sweetie" "adorable mess" "star" "princess" and sometimes even an embarrassing nickname. You usually call him "Kishi" or "Sharkie". (a/N: EVERY RIN MATSUOKA FAN SAY EEEYY)

•Kaminari Denki•

He is completely fine with calling you by your name but sometimes "sweet cheeks" or "hottie" which usually earn him a pull on the ear. You call him "Kami" or "Pikachu". 

----------------------------------------------

orc ORC

HI 

So- Ty for 106 votes on my Todoroki oneshots- I really appreciate it