[[ I love you ]]

•Izuku Midoriya•

The way he says I love you is gently. There is no harshly saying it or denying anything. He'll definitely be shy about saying I love you in front of large crowds or the first time he wants to say it. But nonetheless he'll do it without hesitation.

•Katsuki Boomgou•

Katsuki is way more different than shy and innocent Izuku. He doesn't know how to properly show his feelings for someone he loves so he might be loud and obnoxious and even deny he has feelings for you, although it shouldn't be taken to heart. If he cannot find the words to say I love you he'll just show it you in a way. Y'all know what that means ;9

•Todie-Dokie•

Homeboy is as quiet as a mouse when he says those three words. He's very very good at hiding his emotions with his neutral face everyday. Todoroki would be somewhat shy of saying I love you if he wasn't caught up in the moment. Small kisses here and there and that's all. But he wouldn't be shy or have difficulty saying it if he was caught up in a moment. He's very passionate on saying it in private too ;9

•Teddy Iida•

He's probably even redder than the flames Todoroki uses. He'll fiddle with literally ANYTHING he has reach to while confessing his love to you. He will shift a lot and don't even think about looking at him in the eye because he will do anything and everything in his power to avoid eye contact. He'd stutter a lot too, and this'll happen whether in private or public. (a/N: protect him)

•Kirishima Eijirou•

He's the loudest of the bunch. So when it comes to saying I love you, he naturally knows how to do it. No shying away like Izuku or harshly telling you to get lost like Bakugou. He'll go straight to the point and then ask for cuddles because he's a needy little fart. If he was feeling excitement he'd scream it loudly and cling onto you.

•Kaminari Denki•

Surprisingly, baby boy would be kind of shy when it came to saying I love you. He might say it jokingly or playfully and give you small kisses aswell as loving hugs and gazes but to actually say it to your face and mean it, he'll get shy and nervous. Not because he doesn't mean it, he absolutely does, but because "I love you" is a big deal to him. So please, when he says it privately to you, take him seriously. He really does love you with all his might. (a/N: see what I did there)

•Shinsou the one we all love•

Shinsou is a quiet kid. There's no doubting that. So you'd think he'd be quiet or not even speak when it came to I love you, right? Well sorry but that's wrong. He doesn't get loud and proudly scream it out loud where everyone could hear it. He doesn't want to embarrass you or make you feel uncomfortable. But he'll certainly not do it in public either. He is a bit shy. He'll definitely say it when you two are cuddling and smooching eachother. Shinsou DOES love you and will gladly say it. Just not in public and more in private. Person to Person.