[[Types of Hugs]]

a/N: WHy the fuck y'all up at 3 am?? Smfh go to schleep or else I'll beat you with my moms chancla.

Edit: an explanation and apology is given on my Shouto's Oneshots. Please read it.

ALSO #DONTSTOPNEITOABUSE

• • • •
💚ғʀᴇᴄᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪᴄᴄ💚

Izuku's hugs are very tight. He practically envelops you if you're short. But if you're tall, this boy will still squeeze you to death. He doesn't really think he's hugging so strongly, but when he sees you patting his back for air he kinda giggles nervously and apologizes. He acts as if he hasn't seen you in such a long time and if you guys have been apart for a few days then maybe you should prepare because he'll snuggle the living fuck out of you. Though, he never has harmed you by hugging you. Unless you count that one time he tripped over his own shoe but we don't talk about that just so Izuku doesn't get embarrassed. His hugs are also very warm for some reason. He becomes your personal heater during colder months. His hugs are the types of hugs that you can get so comfy and cozy during it, you can actually fall asleep if he hugs you long enough. Yes, standing and sleeping. It happens. Especially with his hugs and on the bed? You're gonna get knocked the HECK out. But it's also because you feel safe with Izuku that causes you to be so comfy with him. He protects you and you know his only intentions with you are to keep you safe and love you. There is no other way to put it. He truly cares for you and wants to make a safe place in his arms for you so you can feel safe just by being in his arms even if the entire world is against you. He provides you with a sense of trust that you trust in. So please accept his love and really, really REALLY tight hugs.

🧡ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ ʙᴏᴏᴍɢᴏᴜ🧡

His hugs are very good for someone like him. He only gives you a hug when he HAS to. Like when you're crying or feeling down and he acts very grumpy about it when he has to give you a hug. His hugs are usually cheap hugs like side hugs and a quick hug. But, you can tell he really does care for you in those small moments of hugging because he just adds an element to it no one other than him can add. Like an aura around them. No matter how short they are or how weak they are, the aura around them is such a great thing for you and him. Even Todoroki commented it on how he seems to make a face deep in thought whenever he hugs you, like he's appreciating the moment. Hell, he even seems gentle giving you hugs. As if you're his prized porcelain doll. Which is...odd of him to do since Bakugou is not a gentle person. Anyways, accept his hugs he probably enjoys them but gets tsundere about it

💙sʜᴏʟᴏ ᴛᴇʀɪʏᴀᴋɪ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ❤️

His hugs depend on which side you hug him. It can either be cold or hot. So sometimes you hug him and lay basically your entire self on his chest, which seems to be neutral grounds. Though you can hug either of his sides during the seasons, as you would do if your boyfriend was both hot and cold. During summer, you attach yourself to his colder side, groaning and complaining about the heat as he listens intently and nods every few times you ask him about the other. He's probably be on his phone and watching Bakugou get the heck kicked out of him. If it's winter, you'd get cozy next to his hotter side, sometimes falling asleep at how he strokes your hair on late winter nights. He also gives you permission to trace his burnt eye. You can also leech onto him during winter which is why you love it. But during seasons like fall and spring, you tend to be more clingy to his front side, getting head pats and an arm around you. He's like that one song from Katy Perry so like accept him.

❤️ʙᴀʙʏ sʜᴀʀᴋ ᴅᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴅᴏ❤️

He will engulf you in a hug. This boy doesn't play around if it involves hugs. He's evolved to become the greatest hugger humanity has ever witnessed. Izuku strives to be as a good as a hugger as Kirishima is, that's just how good his hugs can get. So you're lucky to keep this man since he's warm 24/7 and can hold you for HOURS on end without complaints. And he has a thing for laying on the couch and holding you while telling you about his day or some story he got told by Kaminari. He chats a lot but stops when you fall asleep and kisses your forehead tenderly and drops you off to bed. His favorite method of hugging is running at you at top speed and enveloping you into a hug that makes him lift you and spin you around. Sometimes when he's sad, you let him lay on your chest and he gets comfy and becomes the best hugger earth has been again by becoming the big spoon somehow. Anyways, appreciate this man.