[[Whats spooky to him]]

•Izuku Midoriya•

Poor baby. He's afraid of losing you to someone even better than himself (a/N: aWWWWW) and he always strives to be the best boyfriend he can be. You scold him sometimes if he pushes himself too much and say that you will love him no matter what.

•Katsuki Boomgou•

Katsuki isn't going to admit this- But he's afraid of losing. He wants to be the very best, So he will do anything to win. You know he pushes himself to stay at the top and you two sometimes begin to argue about it. Nonetheless you will support him

•Todie-Dokie•

Todoroki is afraid of becoming like his cruel father, Endeavor. He is always so gentle and loving towards you and always remains calm in situations where some people would worry their head off. So you doubt that he'll ever become like his father. You actually favor his right side for some reason.

•Blockya Iida•

He's afraid of failing school and not living up to his standards. Although you sometimes tell him he needs to calm down, He still is very focused on school and usually becomes a bit overwhelmed of being in a relationship with you while being class president. He usually tries his hardest to be both a good leader and a good boyfriend. Breaking up with you would be the last thing he'd want to do. 

•Kirishima Eijirou•

Kirishima is afraid of losing you. Like Midoriya, he's afraid you'll lose interest in him for not being manly enough or you found someone better than himself. Someone close to perfect (a/N: Kacchan tbh) But you assure his worries by saying that it does not matter who is perfect and who isn't. You tell him you love him only and it'll stay like that until you both get old and pass away.

•Kaminari Denki•

He's probably afraid of getting caught staring at you change out of your uniform into one of his shirts.