[[ Getting caught ]]

•Izuku Midoriya•
"Ah~ Izuku~" you moaned as your fingers worked themselves to get in and out of your modesty in a fast pace while you whimpered and squirmed. Izuku was too busy doing work and that day you were needy for his love.

"I-Izuku~!"

"[Y-Y/N]!?" Izuku stuttered, witnessing his girlfriend do a lewd act. Oh boy were you gonna have to explain this..

•Katsuthicc Boomgou•

"Katsu~" you moaned as you whimpered, squirming in pleasure as your fingers worked magic with your nether region. Bakugou watched you commit to your hormones, feeling himself get a bit excited at how your moans became more and more adorable. The question is will he fuck you?

•Shouto DeadassThicc•
"Nggh.." you moaned loudly, since your handsome boyfriend was busy taking a shower he left you all alone and needy too! You had to find relief someway! And the way you were finding relief was a bit... hot to him. Your panties were covered in your juices as you played with yourself at a much faster pace... Will Todo submit to temptation? Yes he will.

•Tenya Iida•

The babe respects your boundaries and lets you finish-

•Kirishima Eijirou•
Excepting privacy or anything related to privacy from your cheerful and good looking boyfriend of yours? Think again. He'd turn extremely red and even sit infront if you without you knowing. Sooner or later he'd make a move to touch you... He's definitely submitting to his urges.

•Kaminari Denki•
You don't masturbate inside his house or anywhere near him cmon he a horny teenager and you're not about to risk your education for him- you still love him tho-