[[ He finds you crying ]]

•Izuku Midoriya•

Oh this precious child, this child will worry his head off whenever he sees you crying. He'll comfort you and give you a bunch of kisses and hugs. He'll also cry a little bit since he can't stand seeing his precious [Y/N] cry. If you begin to cry over a dead squirrel he'll reason with you gently and kiss you. Basically he's always going to comfort you when you're crying so don't worry your adorable boyfriend has your back! (a/N: Highkey almost called him pussy destroyer cinnamon roll)

•Katsuki Bakugou• 

Boom Boom goes the person that made you cry. Like I said before, Katsuki isn't known to be the most gentle and kind person but he certainly cares for you. Whenever he sees you in tears, he won't admit it but it pulls his heartstrings. He tries his hardest to be less harsher on you when you are in this state and you appreciate that. Once a boy from Class-B (a/N: probably Neito) kept bothering you over how you were in Class-A, Katsuki almost blew up the whole Classroom and got detention. Though if it means blowing up an entire classroom for you, It's worth it for him.

•Todoroki Shouto•

Todoroki would be slightly concerned with you crying but still automatically put his worries aside and cuddle you until you are comfortable. Whenever you cry, You pull his heartstrings and he'll do anything to see you happy again. He usually comforts you until you start to smile then he'll help you up if you're on your knees and kiss your forehead. Then he'll just spoil you with his love. As loving as he is he is also very protective over you and will always be ready to shoo away crowds that make you uncomfortable or send a warning glare towards the person that made you cry (a/N: Neito-) and sometimes even stand more menacingly to scare them. Though it's extremely rare to see him get in a fight with them. But just expect him to look at them for long periods of times with a death glare plastered on his face.

•Tenya Iida•

The blockhead would immediately panic and try to stay calm enough to help you but ultimately fail. He panics because he cares so much for you he sometime forgets what to do. And to see you with red puffy eyes and hearing your sniffs and whimpers, He just becomes a nervous wreck. Though he somewhat manages to get ahold of himself and then begins to comfort you. He smiles and listens to your problems, If someone is bothering you (a/N: NEITO) he'll report it to a staff member as soon as possible. Sometimes you see him being impatient with faculty if they do not respond immediately. They don't see it as a big crisis but to him it's a huge crisis. He will not stand there and not take action that's for sure. He is determined to make his [Y/N] comfortable during school no matter what!

•Kirishima Eijirou•

He'll immediately stop anything he is doing and run to you or speed walk to you as fast as his legs can carry him. He will cup your cheeks and gently ask you questions while he rubs your hair and smiles lightly. Sometimes other people in Class-A find it so adorable that he is so caring about you and will even defy All Mights seating charts just so he can be closer to you. Sometimes even after you stop crying he might get you small gifts like a small teddy or a flower to brighten up your mood. Though he'll only resort to violence as a last result if someone bullies you so much you cannot handle it and it has been dealt with once in the past

•Kaminari Denki•

The pikachu would immediately frown and mutter "no" over and over underneath his breath as he finds you crying. Kaminari hugs you so much if he sees you in tears or in the verge of tears and it makes it much more easier since he is close to your desk. He sometimes looks at you with concern all over his face and pass notes to you asking if you're ok or if you need someone to get beaten up by both him and Katsuki (a/N : Neito volunteers to be the punching bag) sometimes he might cover your face and neck in kisses after class or school and even during lunch. He'll also drag you to fun places like arcades and parks just to see you laugh and giggle. Kaminari might also be more funnier than usual as he thinks laughter is the best emotion on you.