[[They're naked]]

•Izuku Midoriya•

One look and I swear you two will be in bed whimpering and holding each other. Izuku is far too innocent and submissive to even touch you in such perverted ways but you wouldn't mind doing the opposite. He's also extremely shy about his body being uncovered and somewhat insecure with all scars from fighting villains.

"Izuku... don't be so shy you look so cute.."

"I-I uhm... p-please.. don't l-look at me like that!"

•Katsuki Boomgou•

Kacchan has no shame showing you his most precious parts. He has no problem showing you his well toned chest and how tall and big he is (a/N: dADDIO). He is somewhat teasing of you and torments you with his body but don't even try to get revenge. He'll make sure you pay dearly with your body.

"K-Katsuki! Cover yourself you're completely naked!"

"Cmon babe it's not like you haven't seen my hot body naked before~"

"KATSUKI!"

•Shouto Todothiccy• (a/N: an inside joke)

He'd feel slightly embarrassed that you would catch him naked but also kind of bold. He'll probably secretly tease you while you tell him to cover himself. Don't think his cheeks won't turn a cute shade of pink. This boy is just too much for you!

"T-Todo?!"

"[Y/N]..?"

"Cover yourself!"

"Why..? Don't you like seeing me like this?"

•Tenya Iida•

BABY BOY NEEDS TO COVER HIMSELF. He's like a girl if you find him nude. He gets very flustered and anxious and insecure about his body and sometimes he squeals in surprise and makes a pose to cover his body. He also stutters so much.

"[Y-Y-Y/N]?!"

"Teddy?"

"[Y/N]! G-G-GET O-OUT PLEASE!"

"Why? I'm enjoying the view"

•Kirishima Eijirou•

He's a little bit teasing but somewhat shy that you catch him naked. He's not afraid to cuddle and hug you naked so be sure to be prepared. He gets more cuddly when he's naked and your not really sure why. Maybe he does it to tease you about how muscular and strong his body is. Sometimes when you catch him showering, he asks you to join.

"[Y/N]! Wanna join me?"

"W-what? But you're naked!"

"And? I can't wait to hug you!"

•Kaminari Denki• 

He's surprisingly a little bit insecure about his body being exposed to you all of a sudden since his body isn't as muscular as others. He gets a little red and it's so cute that he does. He's unwilling to look you in the eye though.

"[Y-Y/N]..? Get out please?"

"No. I wanna see your cute little face Kami!"

"B-But I don't look so good right now.."

"You look great every day what are you you talking about?"

|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|

AHAHHA I HAVE UPDATED THIS STORy-