[[When someone flirts with you]]

a/N: yO WHATS GOOD-
|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|

•Izuku Midoriya•
He'd probably be so frustrated and try to brush off the flirting as really friendly comments and compliments but he knows better. So he calmly asks the boy to back away because you are his girlfriend. But in the inside his inner Bakugou is making cute little threats,
"Y-YOU UGLY FART!"

•Kacchan Boomgou•
He'll literally blow up their face and their life if he even THINKS that person is flirting with HIS girlfriend. He has a zero tolerance for people who try shit. Especially Izuku, he'll literally scare the poor baby. But he does it out of love to protect you.

•Shouto Thiccyroki•
Todo- Todo would stay EXTREMELY quiet. Like way more than usual and he'll answer in short and simple answers. Sometimes they're blunt. And a little bit hurtful, towards the person who's flirting with you only though. But he would have his arm wrapped around your waist in a protective manner and allow you to continue your conversation.

•Teddy Iida•
One word. DENIAL. This baby would deny everything and turn a super cute shade of red mixed with pink and then get very pouty when you focus your attention on someone else other than himself. He'll also clear his throat a lot and squeeze your hand as you speak, cheeks slightly pink out of embarrassment. But you reassure him with kisses though!

•Kirishima Eijirou•
Think this baby doesn't get jealous? HAHAHAHA good joke. He DOES get jealous, but instead of silently showing it or straight up showing it like Katsuki he usually covers it up with fake happiness and excitement. Though he is fully aware of his limits and when to step in as your boyfriend. Most of the time, he allows you to have all the liberty you want.

•Kaminari Denki•
He'd be more pervier just to prove the flirtatious person that you're HIS girlfriend and possibly to get a good glimpse of your cleavage. He'd also be protective and ask the person what are their intentions like he's some police officer. He'd also make sure you're close to him at all times and never abandon his side. It's kinda cute.

|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|
a/N: Hi I finished this scenario