[[You're naked]]

•Izuku Midoriya•
This precious little baby would understand why you're self conscious about your body and why you would wish to cover it. But, a small part of him (a/N: it's like microscopic to him tbh-) wants to man up and touch your soft skin.(a/N: little babe becoming a man-)
"I-Izu go..!"

"B-But...O-okay.."

•Katsuki Boomgou•
Y'all think he's gonna ravish you when he sees you naked? You're not wrong but that's only if he feels like it. He's usually confused and annoyed on why you would decide to hide your body instead of embracing it to him. He doesn't understand why you're self conscious since you're beautiful in his eyes.

•Thiccyroki Shouto•
Todoroki can either become Dom Todo or Shy Todo. If he feels brave and bold, he'll snatch the shower curtains away from you and admire your body while pinning your hands above your head. He'd blush and kiss your cute nose while smirking. If it's shy Todo then he'll mutter an apology and quickly close the door.

•Teddy Iida•
He understands why you would wish to hide your body. Like Midoriya, he won't force you outside of your comfort zone or do something to make you uncomfortable. He puts his manners and brain before his hormones (a/N: Boyfriend Material).

•Kirishima Eijirou•
He's gonna get naked himself and join you showering while smiling brightly. He acts as if he doesn't know what's wrong and makes a bunch of jokes to lighten up the mood. It always ends up with you two laughing and not caring about your nude bodies.

•Kaminari Denki•
He peeks through the door handle or if the door is slightly open and he doesn't really see why you would hide it from him. He really loves you, not because of your body, but because of all of you. You matter to him and he wants to show you how much you truly matter to him. But he respects your opinion and watches from afar.
|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~|
a/N: Hello-