[[ You wear his clothes ]]

•Izuku Midoriya•

Hell definitely turn red if he sees you wearing his shirt. Maybe if his hormones are working up, His pants will tighten a bit. Izuku would honestly become a nervous wreck when he sees you and sweat a lot but nonetheless he'll like it and will shakily compliment your body then quickly become nervous again. Of course you'd probably giggle and kiss his adorable chubby cheek. He's honestly so cute!

•Katsuki Boomgou•

He'll smirk like a cocky prick and wrap his arms around your waist. Katsuki is obviously possessive and he loves seeing his girlfriend wearing nothing BUT his shirt only. Sometimes he might even get a little touchy. 'Course Katsuki compliments your body in a tsundere like manner.

•Todie-Dokie•

Pride. It's not visible but you know he feels pride for seeing you wear something of his. Todoroki really loves it when you blush and smile while you two cuddle up watchinng a movie WITH his shirt on you. He  actually blushes a little if you wear nothing underneath his shirt or just your underwear. But just because he has pride doesn't mean he can't get slightly (a/N: Slightly means a lot) nervous. He sometimes stutters like a cutie. But nonetheless he feels so much pride when you wear his shirts.

•Tenya Iida• 

This big lovable oaf becomes a big ball of stuttering, blushing and anxiety. He enjoys to see that you are enjoying walking around in his clothes but he is the one to get embarrassed. Iida has a small tendency to giggle a little bit when he sees you wearing his clothes but doesn't admit it. He sometimes shakily compliments you with a cute blush!

•Kirishima Eijirou•

Like Todoroki he holds great pride seeing you like that. Expect he isn't Todoroki and he isn't quiet about it. He actually compliments your body so much you become as red as his hair!

•Kaminari Denki•

He's a perv. He usually puts his hands on your hips and rub them lightly, He also loves to see you squeak and get all embarrassed by his touching. Hell he might touch your breasts if he was brave enough or bold enough to do so.