[[Putting on a brave face for you]]

a/N: So like you guys- to give you all a little insider into my life, i got a new boyfriend who treats me better and likes to scream at children :)

He's God Tier.

Anyways gonna have some uhhh 🅱️iddies sticking out in this chapter so watch out this isn't a Christian server.

• • • •

♡Izuku Midoriya♡

"[Y/N] please be careful we don't know what would happen. For all we know this guy could kill both of us or hurt you really bad. Please be careful and don't do anything reckless. This guy was able to hurt Shouto and I and I don't really think you can stand his quirk. I'm scared for you..." Izuku said in a more quiet than usual voice. His facial expression was smitten with angst and worry. His brows were narrowed, he was chewing on his lip and his eye held a glint that were screaming 'do not leave me.'

But no matter what he wanted to tell you, you had to do this mission. That terrible man hurt your sibling so you had to get back at him. It was reckless like Iida's move, but you didn't care. You needed to defeat this man once and for all.

"Izuku I know the consequences of all of this, but I can't allow this man to hurt anyone else. Not our friends, not my brother, nobody. If I can sneak up behind him and attack his nape (a/N: Some AOT bullshit going on) then I'll be able to put an end to him! I promise!" You told him with a much louder more confident voice than his. You kissed his cheek as the final goodbye and ran off into the large, abandoned factory.

Izuku stared as his fist unclenched. He stood there as guard so no other villain would come if they had called for backup.

He wanted to help. He wanted to worry and cry. but he knew this was personal. This was something you HAD to do. So he put on a brave face and stood guard.

♡Bakugou Katsuthicc♡

Bakugou was angry. Enraged. Furious. But so were you. Why? Well, you see, a little discussion about a certain freckles man with dark green haired turned into a heated argument. And that green haired "loser" that your boyfriend likes to pick on so much? He was your cousin. Your favorite cousin.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE CHOOSING DEKU OVER ME!"

"OH SO NOW IM OBLIGATED TO PICK YOUR SIDE ON THIS? SAYS WHO?!"

"WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU SIDING WITH DEKU THEN? SAID WHO?!"

"SAID ME OBVIOUSLY!"

You both glared at eachother. You knew you both disagreed over how Bakugou should be with your cousin. Correction, your FAVORITE cousin, but it had never turned this heated.

"GODDAMMIT [Y/N]! WHAT DOES HE HAVE OVER ME?!"

As Bakugou screamed, you kept a brave face and stood your ground...

♡Shouto Todoroki♡

He couldn't believe his eyes. His precious eyes. His virgin eyes. His eyes? Yeah, HIS eyes.

What was he looking at that impressed him so much? What on earth was it?

Your breasts. Obviously. But hold on, how on earth is Shouto watching you? Well, it's quite silly. Shouto was eating soup with you and watching a movie of your choosing. He was intrigued he accidentally spilled his soup all over your shirt.

And by coincidence, you happened to not be wearing a shirt so a couple of your womanly features were shown to his unready, virgin eyes. You quickly went to the restroom and did a shitty job at closing the door so a little peaking place for Shouto to comfortably watch you was put.