[[Pets]]

•Izuku Midoriya•

Izuku would most likely like to have a small and fluffy like a cute kitty or a small bunny. He'd mostly likely be fine with either of them, especially the bunny one. If you had to choose a name for it it'd be Deku, because they're both cute and both innocent!

•Katsuki Boomgou•

TOUGH- He wants something that is strong and independent like him. Maybe a really cool snake or a snapping turtle. I'm kidding he wants to buy this small black kitten named ChooChoo. I'm serious he's attached to ChooChoo and sometimes spoils her. It makes you a little jealous

•Todie-Dokie• 

A small black kitten named Lovely. He really appreciates black kittens. Like a lot.

•Tenya Iida•

A small gecko named "Christina". He personally loves her because he is fascinated by geckos ever since childhood. He takes such proper care of her you kind of get jealous but he always assures you you're his lover.

•Kirishima Eijirou•

A loud german shepherd.They would be best buddies until- well- nothing really. He would always play with his german shepherd and it would like you back, It would make it more heartwarming he saved it from being sold to a grumpy old man. Kirishima would like to name his german shepherd "Dancey" for some odd reason.

•Kaminari Denki•

He doesn't really like keeping pets but he would keep a small Guinea pig and take care of it properly. But he would mostly let you take care of it since you would pout and probably choke him if he turned down your offer. He called the small furball "Pizza" because it always squeaks when pizza is near.