[[You wear his costume!]]

Requested scenario by: @Artaku1313 

ENJOY!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Izuku Midoriya•

You were snooping around Izuku's closet and happen to stumble upon his dark green hero costume. You decided to wear it and pretend to be the green-headed boyfriend of yours. 

"SMASH!" You yelled as your gloved hand formed a fist and swinged. Meanwhile you were mimicking your boyfriend, You didn't notice he was standing there. Just smiling at how cute you were.

•Katsuki Boomgou•

You saw Katsuki leave the house, grumbling like usual and decided to steal his hero costume for the day. As you stared at yourself in the mirror, you posed in cute positions and giggled. A girl in such a 'manly' costume making cute poses. How silly.

But what you didn't notice was Katsuki standing at the door, a bit shocked yet grinning like a smug asshole.

•Todie-Dokie•

Todoroki was busy somewhere. You didn't know, and you didn't care. You 'borrowed' his costume. You pouted, the shirt was too big for your small body but you didn't mind.

"Hiya!" you yelled as you threw a kick and ran around the room, pretending to be Todoroki while he watched from the door. Surprised and in awe.

•Tenya Iida•

Tenya was busy doing schoolwork so you decided to sneak inside his room and steal his costume. You look like a whiteknight in it but you couldn't care less. 

"BAKUGOU GET YOUR FEET OFF OF THE DESK!" You yelled with a deep voice that mimicked Tenya's own voice. Tenya smiled, watching his adorable girlfriend mimick him

•Kirishima Eijirou•

A ruby red blush dusted your cheeks as your breasts were revealed. Kirishima's costume was too skimpy and revealing for your liking! But you had to endure it.

The redhead watched as you tried to adjust the costume to cover more skin, he chuckled but remained hidden finding your struggling cute.

•Kaminari Denki•

You looked like a guy, with your [H/C] combed back and saggy black pants. You were certain you looked 10x more attractive than your own boyfriend! You smiled with confidence as you shoved your hands into the pockets, accidentally making them drop revealing your [F/C] underwear

You knew Kaminari was watching from afar, blushing and grinning like an idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/N: OOOO DONE FIRST REQUEST!