[[ He wears a maid costume ]]

•Izuku Midoriya•

This poor baby lost a bet and now he must wear this embarrassing French maid costume. He'd be extremely red and shaky. He'd also mumble a little bit about it making him look a little bit fatter. Izuku would most likely be nervous since his chest and collarbone are exposed and also his thighs. He nervously cuddles with you and does anything for you if you try to use pictures as blackmail against him. He'd make cute pouts too! 

•Katsuki Bakugou•

The explosive hottie lost a bet and now he must wear this embarrassing French maid costume. Katsuki would be embarrass but also very defensive about it. He would most certainly yell at anyone who looks at him and make dumb threats itch they continue to stare. Katsuki might also cross his arms and pull the skirt of the costume to cover his thighs since he doesn't mind showing his chest. He wouldn't pout but angrily glare at the wall and glare at you.

•Todoroki Shouto• 

The hot and cold nerd lost a bet and now he must wear this embarrassing French maid costume. Todoroki would mentally curse himself for losing the bet and have a small yet noticeable blush on his cheeks. He would get slightly annoyed if you called him maid or girly. He'd also cross his arms and look infinitely to the ground, Not wanting to make awkward eye contact with his partner. He does not mind showing his chest but he feels a little self conscious about his thighs and legs. He also hates the stockings. Not because it's part of the costume, it's because you would own such a lewd thing without showing him.

•Tenya Iida•

The blockhead boy lost a bet and now he must wear this embarrassing French maid costume. He'd most likely accept that he lost and cross his arms to cover any space that reveals his chest. Tenya is also heavily blushing as you tease him endlessly but nonetheless says nothing. He'd also say it's inappropriate to  give nicknames like, 'Maidy Maid' and 'Sweetcheeks.' He can also quickly lock himself in a room so you would not take pictures of him.

•Kirishima Eijirou• 

The redhead lost a bet and now he must wear this embarrassing costume. He'd honestly be a little offended that you did not show such sexy things to him like Todoroki. He'd pretty much be both embarrassed and cool with it but mostly embarrassed. He'd really want you to call him "Maidy Maid" for some odd reason. You assume it's a kink of his. (a/N:I wanna make the kink part fr) Kirishima would also get revenge on you really quickly. So be careful

•Kaminari Denki• 

HED HAVE NO SHAME AND TURN ALL YOUR HARDWORK AND DEDICATION INTO SADNESS AND TEARS OF SALT. He'd show off his gentle curves and sometimes lift up his skirts near a crowded places with girls. Of course you've had to push him away along with Katsuki and scold him for showing off. Of course he would be embarrassed by the small revealing dress but he would pretend to enjoy it just to see you whine and pout like a cutie poototie.